DON’T JUST READ THE NEWS…UNDERSTAND IT FROM BOTH A BIBLICAL AND PROPHETIC PERSPECTIVE
He is Coming-Are You Ready Ministries focuses on preparing the elect for the events to come, and waking up the lost –as God does not wish anyone to perish -2 Peter 3:9 (KJV). We vet, source and report daily headline news stories as it pertains to prophecy.
Our goal is to bring as many people to Jesus Christ as we can. We believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ (Pre-trib rapture), we support and love Israel as God commands us, and we believe the BIBLE is the final authority on all matters of life.
To help others understand prophecy, we include verses and brief explanations of the prophecy, and list them on a daily end time news report, you can find that report at our He Is Coming page, and for convenience, the latest one is always pinned to the top of the page. All of the news links appear below their category. NOTE: This feature has been temporarily suspended until further notice. Daily news will continue to be posted, but the birth pang report has temporarily been placed on hold.
Join us at : He is Coming Are you Ready?
ARE YOU READY?
Being ready for Jesus means having your armour on so that you can withstand the wiles of the devil (Ephesians 6) and become fearless in Christ (Timothy 1:7). Fearlessness is a journey of walking by faith, not by sight. It is putting our complete trust in Jesus, surrendering to his will and not our own. Leaning not on our own understanding. We are strengthened through praying continuously and reading the Word of God. Scripture not only prepares us for what is to come, but it is a light unto our path and guides us in the direction we need to go. So often, people lose sight of God’s plans because they are too focused on what they think is right. Scripture was God’s intended blueprint to teach and guide us all, and nothing should ever come before the teaching of the Word, delivered and understood by the Holy Spirit! Not man or any other source. The word of God is truly your end-time and all-time survival guide! Read it. Study it.
God Hears our Groans and our Suffering through these End Times
“For the whole creation hopes for and expects the revelation of the sons of God… For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now” -Romans 8:19;22 (KJV).
Our “groans and cries” to the evil around us are heard by God (Galatians 6:17, Revelation 7:2-3, Ezedkiel 9:4, 2 Corinthians 1:22, 2 Timothy 2:19). God aks us to be patient, as he is longsuffering for sinners to come to repentance. Our job is to or being ready, is the daily task of not being deceived or waxing cold, and sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ (Matthew 24 9-14).
Is it well with your soul?
Regardless of what is going on prophetically, you need to know where your soul will rest for eternity. Not one day is promised to us, as no one knows what tragedy could strike or happen that would end a life. For me, there is nothing better than celebrating being with Christ. But what if a person does not know Jesus Christ? That is the reality that pains me, I can think of nothing worse than a loved one or anyone spending their eternity in hell. Many are uncomfortable with this reality, but the truth of the matter is that we have a Creator and a judge. Sadly, many today think they can “do as thou wilt,” and there will never be any consequences.
For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them – Ecclesiastes 9:12 (KJV).
It is for this reason, He is Coming posts prophetic news to warn Christians and others of the very events Jesus forewarned us about in Scripture. These events speak to Jesus’ soon return. Christians do not fear the return of Jesus, but unbelievers will literally have a day of reckoning. It is for this very purpose, that we try to open the eyes of non-believers and to encourage all believers to remain strong and steadfast through these perilous times we are facing. The biggest command Jesus gave us, was to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ, so that all people would know his name and be saved. Watching prophecy unfold and sharing it with others is a sure-fire way of showing unbelievers the authenticity of Scripture.
Jesus Christ is the Only Way to God the Father and Heaven
The Bible, without any other possible interpretation, firmly and resolutely says that there is only one God, one faith, and only one way to God the Father – and that is only through His Son Jesus Christ. Jesus says that He, and only He, is the way, the truth and the life leading to God the Father and that no one comes to the Father except through Him!
Regardless of what you have been taught, there is ONE WAY and ONE MEANS FOR ETERNAL SALVATION, and that is through Jesus Christ. These verses are proof positive that NO ONE will enter heaven without Jesus Christ:
- “Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” (Acts 4:12)
- “For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all …” (1 Timothy 2:5)
- “There is one body and one Spirit … one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.” (Ephesians 4:4)
- “15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.” (John 3:15-16)
- “He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.” (John 3:36)
- “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.” (John 5:24)
- And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.” (John 6:35)
- “I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.” (John 6:51)
- Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.” (John 8:12)
- “Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.” (John 8:24)
- “I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and find pasture … I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” (John 10:9)
- Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life, he who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die.” (John 11:25)
- Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” (John 14:6)
- “And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world. Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.” (1 John 4:14)
- “… And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; He who does not have the Son of God does not have life.” (1 John 5:11)
We Are Saved by Grace Through Faith – Not Works
No man is saved by good works or deeds, it is by the grace of God that we are given eternal salvation. Scripture specifically tells us that all men and all women have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God.
- 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. -Romans 3:23-26
- Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; -Titus 3:5
- 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. -Ephesians 2:8-9
The Bible says that there are none that are righteous before the eyes of God the Father, no, not one! That includes Jesus’ mother, whom God chose as an earthly vessel to bring forth our saviorl! As a result, nothing we could ever do, no matter how good we think an act may be, will ever be good enough to get us into heaven or strip of us our sinly nature. We were all born into sin. It was Jesus’ sacrificial death on the cross, and his shedding of blood for the remission of sin that made it possible for us to even stand in the presence of God. That is why once you are brought forth by your mother, you must once more be “born again” and accept Jesus as our savior!
- Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. -John 3:3
- Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. -1 Peter 1:23
God’s free gift of Eternal Salvation can only be Received by accepting His Son Jesus Christ
So I ask you dear reader, are you saved born again and renewed in the fruits of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, having his Holy Spirit as your seal for eternal salvation? Right where you are now, you can surrender to Jesus. Take a look at these wonderful scriptures that tell us what we need to do to accept Jesus as our savior:
- 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. –Romans 10:9
- 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved” -Romans 10:13
- 19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. –Acts 3:19
- 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. –1 John 1:9
All the work was done by Jesus, he paid the price for our sins, that day he died on the cross. All that you can do is believe in his name, and YOU SHALL BE SAVED. He will transform your mind, when you seek him with all your heart, mind, and soul, and he promises you will find him -Mark 12:29-30.
God Desires All Men to be Saved
- 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. (2 Peter 3:9)
- 11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel? (Ezekiel 33:11)
Signs are Warnings that the Grace period is about to End
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. -2 Peter 3:3-14
Being Saved does not exempt you from sorrow, persecution and trials
Most Christians today are oblivious to the fact that they will be persecuted, hated, and face trials. When adversion or trials are placed before Christians, they immediately assume that God’s job is to rescue them. Some never understand that God does not author evil, he permits it because of free will and allows it for punishment. This point cannot be stressed enough. REAL CHRISTIANS will be persecuted for their faith, just as scripture warns us!
12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name’s sake.13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake.18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.19 In your patience possess ye your souls. -Luke 21:10-19
While prophecy was foretold for many reasons, one of the biggest reasons was to prepare us for the bad things to come on earth. We know that disobedience is the cause of the evil and suffering humanity will be forced to endure. One of the most important things to remember is that there is a Creator, who is a judge, and there is indeed a judgment day! (Romans 2). For this reason, God is is calling sinners to repentance and change! His undying mercy and grace is bestowed upon all man kind, and his warnings should not be ignored. While Christians are not appointed unto wrath, those who are living in sin and have hardened their hearts against God will be forced to endure the most troubling and frightful of times to come.
Jesus Christ warned, For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened -Matthew 24:21-22 (KJV).
Likewise, followers of Jesus Christ also know the blessings when walking in obedience to God. Therefore, we are not to live in hysteria or fear, because we know that this earth is not our home, and we are looking for the blessed hope of Jesus Christ, when he will gather his elect (the saved) and we will be with Him in eternal glory. Amen!!!
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world -John 16:33 (KJV).
We should never expect that life on earth as a Christian will be a blissful exemption from persecution. We need to be soldiers prepared for battle, and we were given a mighty weaponry- the armour of God and his SWORD, a metaphorical description of the Word of God.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Pray in the Spirit at all times, with every kind of prayer and petition. To this end, stay alert with all perseverance in your prayers for all the saints. -Ephesians 6:17-18
To analyze prophecy, we must watch the ride of the horsemen (the first four of the Seven Seals) as told by John in Revelation 6:1-8. The Four Horsemen parallel and mirror the prophesies Jesus told us about in Matthew 24:5-8: Spiritual deception (False Christs/False Prophets, Spiritual Famine), wars, famines ( but not the rich), and pestilences (disease). All of these are the beginning of birth pangs, and things Jesus told us to watch.
Those things are unfolding right before our eyes!
Previous wars were not near the threat they are today, with the stockpiling and the creation of weapons of mass destruction (EMP, Nuclear missiles and bombs) an impending war would be disastrous for mankind. Not to mention, the threat of terrorist groups who have already begun their mass genocide and persecution of Christians. It is time to wake up from our slumber, WWIII is at hand, the economy is on the brink of a financial collapse, moral degradation is rampant, the rise of false prophets have swept the nations, there have been severe earthquakes, volcano eruptions, strange weather, and blood moons, these are all the prophetic signs Jesus warned us about.
Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with forfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man (Luke 21:34-36 KJV).
In the meantime, pray daily (Matthew 6:10) pray for the lost, spread the gospel of Jesus Christ!