1. Mortal Sin
What does the bible say? Is there such a thing as a mortal sin? Of all the sins we commit, Jesus says, blasphemy of the Holy Ghost and worshipping of the Antichrist or taking his mark are the only sins that shall not be forgiven.
- Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men- Matthew 12:31 (KJV).
If a man takes the Mark of the Beast, that is also a Mortal Sin that is rewarded with the everlasting lake of fire -please see What is the Mark of the Beast for further insight.
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.- Revelation 14:9-11
- The mark is Irrevocable,and once taken, you have given up the gift of salvation through JESUS CHRIST.
- There is no turning back, there is no forgiveness for taking the Mark of the Beast, and there is no hope for salvation once you accept the Mark of the Beast.
- Punishment is death in the lake of fire for eternity.
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. -Revelation 20:15 (KJV).
2. When Can Sins Be Forgiven? (As of 11/21/2016, Francis now says, Abortions can be forgiven)
.Jesus says, if you are a believer and accept him as your savior, and have repented, your sins are already forgiven. You must be saved to have your sins pardoned.
Immediately upon asking JESUS for forgiveness of your sins, they are forgiven. There is no waiting period. If you would like to know JESUS as your personal savior, please click here.
- And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God- 1 Corinthians 6:11 (KJV).
- In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; Ephesians 1:7 (KJV).
3. Jesus offers unconditional love and forgiveness When we are born again
“In the Catholic Church, abortion is considered one of the gravest sins and results in automatic excommunication. It can only be forgiven in certain special circumstances, by high-ranking clergy or by making a pilgrimage to Rome during a Holy Year.”
- Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ – Colossians 2:8 (KJV).
- O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? – Galatians 3:1 (KJV).
- Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. – Romans 1:21 (KJV).
4. Who can forgive sin?
Scriptural Fact – Priests do not have the authority to “forgive or pardon” sins- only Jesus can pardon our sins, and we pray only to Jesus.
- But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house. Matthew 9:6 (KJV).
- Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins -Colossians 1:13-14 (KJV).
Intercessor / Mediator is Jesus Christ
- For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the testimony given at the proper time. -1 Timothy 2:5-6 (KJV).
- Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. -Romans 8:34 (KJV).
- Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.Hebrews 7:25 (KJV).
- My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous; and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world. 1 John 2:1-2 (KJV).
- I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; that isthe Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you. -John 14:16-17 (KJV).
In the faithful service of Jesus Christ,
Jesus Christ was born, lived, died, and rose again for the sole purpose of saving us from our sins. Are you saved? The bible declares that “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” – Romans 10:13 (KJV). Salvation is turning your life over to Jesus Christ, believing that Jesus is the son of God, and renewing your mind with his spirit, that is done through repentance of sin, and following JESUS with all your heart, mind and soul. JESUS transforms lives, if you are ready for this life saving step, call upon your savior TODAY! Learn more here.
Fellowship with us on FB at: He Is Coming -Are You Ready?
Get Up-to-date Prophetic News at He Is Coming’s FB Page
Beloveds, the Word of God commands us to get out of Babylon, saying: “Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues”-Revelation 18:4 (KJV).
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils – 1 Timothy 4:1 (KJV).
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction – 2 Peter 2:1 (KJV).
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many -Matthew 24:11 (KJV).
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry – 2 Timothy 4:3-5 (KJV).
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: -2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 (KJV).