In the last few days, and over the past several months, I have noticed a growing trend that has become very popular: defending evil and unrighteous practices, under the guise of “do not judge.” You would think this would be coming from mouthpieces for satan, but it is in fact coming from so-called, self professing CHRISTIANS. These fakesters love to twist scripture to fit their lifestyle of sin, and encourage others to do the same.
Their favorite verse is: DO NOT JUDGE. They often quote a non-existent verse: “love the sinner, hate the sin,” as if to justify this teaching. Sadly enough, the sinner and sin cannot be separated, and what we must remember is that it is the SINNER who goes to hell, not the sin. This false teaching is rapidly spreading, and is void of biblical truth. The crux of these FAKE CHRISTIAN teachings are poised in phrases that begin with, “I feel, I think and I believe,” rather than what the Bible actually says.
It is a shameful reality to even admit how many of these “fake Christians” are infiltrating the world today. It is has gotten to the point where the word CHRISTIAN is almost profane (Gay Christian Pastors, Gay Christians, drunk Christians, partying Christians, adulterous Christians, gay Christian couple etc). These imposters claim to know Jesus, yet their biblical knowledge is ZERO, they yield no fruits of Christ, and they are spiritually dead. They claim to be saved, yet they have no idea what it means to pick up their cross and follow Christ. Their lips utter falsehoods, they wink at sin, recklessly offering up their version of Godly truths. The only time you get a rise out of them, is when you condemn practices forbidden in the Bible, and the classic response is issuing a gag order: “do not judge.” which is the equivalent of “do as thou wilt.” In their attempts to convince others that Jesus has condemned all judging, they will quote Matthew 7:1:
Judge not, that you be not judged- Matthew 7:1 (KJV).
First, that verse is talking about hypocritical judging. Second, if you live a continuous sinful lifestyle you’re a fake Christian, because when you become saved, you’re supposed to be a new creation and your heart is changed.
Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye- Matthew 7:1-5 (KJV).
In the first two words of this passage, Jesus does tells us to “Judge not;” But these two words have been perverted and twisted to teach that we should not teach right from wrong. In other words, pointing out what the Bible says about sin, according to the “do no judge cult,” is a crime worthy of a verbal lashing and being branded an intolerant hater.
If we take the view that judging is completely and totally forbidden, then that would make the teachings of righteousness and holiness impossible to maintain. This would violate other teachings and divine examples that Christ has revealed in His word (see: Matthew 7:15; John 5:30; 7:24). It would commit us to silence, winking at sin, and smiling in the face of evil. That is the very opposite of the stance Christ wants us to take. We are to lead by example. We are to teach what Christ taught. Knowing the difference between right and wrong, is something JESUS commands us to do. When Paul said expel the immoral brother (1 Corinthians 5), was that not in fact a form of righteous judgement?
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment- John 7:24 (KJV).
What many fail to realize is that Jesus taught, (in the same context of instructing us to “judge not”) that we are given the right and responsibility to make judgments in order to help our brothers and sisters with their problem of sin, provided we have first “removed the beam from our own eye.” Jesus expects us to be able to see clearly, so that we can “remove the mote from our brother’s eye” (Matthew 7:5). So there are judgments to be made, within ourselves, and of others.
Regardless of this truth in righteous judgment, these so-called Christians have made themselves members of the “do not judge cult” and their heresy is rapidly spreading. They are leading many to hell right along with them, as a result of their silencing and “do not judge” bullying.
People need to know right up front that sin has a consequence, and those who say otherwise are liars. You cannot wilfully disobey God and enter the kingdom of heaven, nor can we LOVE someone to death by denying truth, and winking at sin. We are our brothers keepers! God himself teaches us about chastisement and discipline, and those who love truth and walk in truth, are not offended by truth! Nor are we to be hypocrites, walk the walk you talk!
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.- 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 (KJV).
Here are the classic remarks that tend to proceed from the mouth of fake christians:
|Fake Christians||Biblical Truth|
|The Bible is Not a “God”||All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.- 2 Timothy 3:16-17 (KJV).|
|Loves to quote “Do not Judge”||Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment- John 7:24 (KJV).|
|Defends False Teachers and Preachers||Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world – 1 John 4:1 (KJV).|
|Don’t judge me! (Despises rebuke and teachings of Christ) Does not follow the teachings of Christ||For every one that doeth evilhateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should bereproved- John 3:20 (KJV). He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.: – 1 John 2:4 (KJV).|
|“God knows my heart” (They live in sin)||They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate- Titus 1:16 (KJV).|
Fake Christians and most people don’t like their evil exposed, they stray from exposing anyone, so you do not expose them. These so-called believers today will go against God’s Word and stand up for the devil and fight against God by condoning and supporting wickedness. An example of this is the many so-called Christians who support abortions, homosexuality, gay marriage, music that blasphemes God, and evolution. How can you love what God hates?
After the Scotus Ruling, I saw numerous so-called Christians change their profile pictures to the rainbow flag, hailing their support for satan,and openly admitting their ignorance to the WORD of GOD. I asked many of these so-called Christian friends why would they support such an abomination against God? The answer varied, but amongst all of them, the same common lie kept cropping up: DO NO JUDGE. I SUPPORT LOVE. I even had someone say, “I don’t care if she is a satanist, the Bible says, do not judge anyone,” and I literally fell out of my chair.
We are all sinners, and we all need GOD. So WHY and how can you go against Jesus and stand up for satan? The Bible is filled with Biblical leaders who stood up against evil and many were killed for speaking truth. There is a reason Jesus says true believers will be hated and persecuted. If you desire to live a Godly life you will be persecuted and there is no way around it. YOU are not greater than your master, JESUS CHRIST.
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. -Matthew 6:24 (KJV).
That is why many believers stay quiet whenever they’re on the hot seat or a difficult question comes up, they hush up in fear of man. Just recently both TD Jakes and Joel Osteen were asked to respond to the SCOTUS ruling. Both of these so-called preachers said, “I do not want to be defined by my stance on homosexuality.” The question was DO YOU SUPPORT HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE? Talk about your politically correct spin on words and public relations maneuver. A simple NO, I don’t support sodomy, God has already defined marriage would have sufficed, even a simple NO, or how about pointing them to Romans 1 and reading the verses that clearly condemn this activity?
A Psalm of David, Maschil. Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered – Psalm 32:1 (KJV).
Jesus spoke up, Paul spoke up, Stephen spoke up, so why are we just being quiet? Is the fear greater than the boldness you have in Jesus? We must not be afraid to rebuke others. Imagine if a parent never scolded their children, just let them do whatever they wanted? Applying the do not judge rule, that is exactly what the body of Christ is doing when they passively sit back and refuse to call out right and wrong. If someone is going astray from Christ are you going to be silent so they won’t hate you or are you going to humbly and lovingly say something?
For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ- Galatians 1:10 (KJV).
But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts – 1 Thessalonians 2:4 (KJV).
The Holy Spirit will convict the world of its sins. But we need to stop defending sin, and instead expose evil, rebuke false teachers, and confront believers who are wrong! Otherwise, we will have more people lost and led astray. We already have enough people falling away and believing in false teachings! Just look how at many people twist “thou shall not judge.” When you remain quiet then you start joining wickedness, and you are now a part of the problem. When God said go out into the world and preach the gospel, HE meant the whole gospel, not the watered down version many are teaching and preaching today.
God is not mocked. Stop partaking of the world, expose it instead and save lives. Love your friend to heaven, not HELL! The person who truly loves Christ is the one who’s going to stand up for Christ no matter if we lose friends, family, or if the world hates us.
The people who hate Christ are going to read this and say stop judging.
What does the Bible say
- Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret – Ephesians 5:11-12 (KJV).
- Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity? Psalm 94:16 (KJV).
- For there are many who are insubordinate, empty talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision party. They must be silenced, since they are upsetting whole families by teaching for shameful gain what they ought not to teach. One of the Cretans, a prophet of their own, said, “Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons. This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith – Titus 1:10-13 (KJV).
- Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?- 1 Corinthians 6:2 (KJV).
Do you allow your brothers to go down a dark path and remain rebellious towards the Word of God? Have courage and rebuke, but do it kindly, humbly, and gently.
- Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins. – James 5:20 (KJV).
- Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such a one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.. -Galatians 6:1 (KJV).
- Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican – Matthew 18:15-17 (KJV).
- Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity. -Hebrews 5:2 (KJV).
The sin of being silent
When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.- Ezekiel 3:18-19 (KJV).
How can you justify the wicked and stand up for the devil rather than God? Whose side are you on?
- Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! – Isaiah 5:20 (KJV).
- Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. – James 4:4 (KJV).
- But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord’s table, and of the table of devils. – 1 Corinthians 10:20-21 (KJV).
- Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. – 1 John 2:15 (KJV).
- Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.-Matthew 7:21-23 (KJV).
- And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them – Ephesians 5:11 (KJV).
- And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men everywhere to repent – Acts 17:30 (KJV).
- He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day- John 12:48 (KJV).
- He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear themnot, because ye are not of God- John 8:47 (KJV).
- We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error – 1 John 4:6 (KJV).
- O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. -Matthew 12:34 (KJV).
- But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?- Matthew 3:7 (KJV).
- Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him, And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord? – Acts 13:9-10 (KJV).
- And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.- 1 Corinthians 3:1 (KJV).
- It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father’s wife. And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you. – 1 Corinthians 5:1-2 (KJV).
- But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision. And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation. But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews? – Galatians 2:11-14 (KJV).
- Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them- Romans 16:17 (KJV).
- Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? – 1 Corinthians 6:2 (KJV).
- Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? – Romans 6:16 (KJV).
The following verse is a command, not a suggestion, and it requires us to base our judgment on what the BIBLE teaches:
Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us- 2 Thessalonians 3:6 (KJV).
True Christians are not offended by Truth
- Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby- Hebrews 12:11 (KJV).
- Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong- 2 Corinthians 12:10 (KJV).
- And blessed is [he], whosoever shall not be offended in me.- Matthew 11:6 (KJV).
- Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them- Psalm 119:165 (KJV).
- Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; – 2 Corinthians 10:5 (KJV).
- Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. – 1 Timothy 6:12 (KJV).
- And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican- Matthew 18:17 (KJV).
- Doth God pervert judgment? or doth the Almighty pervert justice? – Job 8:3 (KJV).
This outright rebelliousness towards the Word of God has got to stop. Just because a christian REBUKES sin, does not mean they are hating on you. What these so-called Christians fail to realize is that sadly enough, their actions reflect the sickening state they are in, and what is coming out of their mouth is a reflection of where their heart is. The so-called love they claim for JESUS who bought all of us with a price, is not reflected in their perpetual ignorance to truth.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God- Romans 12:2 (KJV).
I am already prepared for the word wars and the hostility that will froth forward, but let us reason together, let us carefully look at the sinister plot unfolding. Hopefully, these “Christian imposters” will stop their insult hurling long enough to really look at what Jesus taught us. Jesus says, my sheep hear my voice and follow me, and that is another way of weeding out the wheat and the tares.
And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever- Daniel 12:3 (KJV).
Remember, to do all things with the heart and love of JESUS, who bought each of us with his blood. Hold strong to his teaching, and do not stray.
Now let the fear of the LORD be on you. Judge carefully, for with the LORD our God there is no injustice or partiality or bribery.”- 2 Chronicles 19:7
In the faithful Service of Jesus Christ,
My brethren, if any of you will stray from the way of truth, and a man restore him from his error, Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins. – James 5:19-20 (KJV).
Join us at: He Is Coming -Are You Ready?
Jesus Christ was born, lived, died, and rose again for the sole purpose of saving us from our sins. Are you saved? The Bible declares that “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” – Romans 10:13 (KJV). Salvation is turning your life over to Jesus Christ, believing that Jesus is the son of God, and renewing your mind with his spirit, that is done through repentance of sin, and following JESUS with all your heart, mind and soul. JESUS transforms lives, if you are ready for this life saving step, call upon your savior TODAY! Learn more here.
Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.-Acts 20:30 (KJV).
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: – Amos 8:11 (KJV).
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. -2 Corinthians 11:13 (KJV).
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction – 2 Peter 2:1 (KJV).
And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them – Luke 21:8 (KJV).
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. – Matthew 24:11(KJV).
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.-2 Peter 3:3-5 (KJV).
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils – 1 Timothy 4:1 (KJV).
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.– 2 Timothy 4:3-5 (KJV).
11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake.12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.– Titus 1:11-14 (KJV).