In these short four months that make up the year 2015, we have seen numerous headlines describing ‘apocalyptic’ dust storms around the world that have led to travel chaos, red skies, raining mud, and cities plunged into darkness, widespread panic has mounted as many feared the Armageddon was upon them. It reminded me of the verse:
“Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken”- Luke 21:26 (KJV).
Aside from the sand-ageddons, we have seen a global increase in natural disasters being reported with varying degrees of destruction: floods, landslides, hail storms, sinkholes, wildfires, avalanches, volcano eruptions, extreme snow storms, droughts, rivers drying up, and deadly tornadoes. Consider these limited headlines:
- Apocalyptic Storm Descends on Belarus, Billowing Clouds Plunge Day into Darkness
- China Fears Armageddon as Sky Turns Bright Red and Raining Mud Blankets City
- Droughts in the Amazon are speeding up ‘Climate Change’
- Eight-Story Deep Sinkholes Swallowing up Rapidly Disappearing Dead Sea (Photos)
- Heavens Open up and Flood Jerusalem with Rain and Hail, Dozens Rescued
- Iran Devastated by Drought as Lakes Turn into Deserts
- Lake Powell at Record Lows – Scientists Predict a ‘Megadrought’ For Southwest
- For the First Time in 18-Years 5.5 Earthquake Hits Cyprus – No Damage Reported
- Thousands of Live Earth Worms Fall from the Skies in Norway
- The Number Of Volcanoes Erupting Right Now Is Greater Than The 20th Century’s YEARLY Average
Various reasons have been offered up by scientists to explain the phenomenal events. Some argue its ‘global warming,’ others say it’s the natural cycle of things,’ and of course, there’s the blame of “overpopulation.” Anyone simply willing to carefully examine the events playing out all over the world, would find it a bit hard to nonchalantly dismiss what has been occurring of late as merely “the natural cycle of things.” The increasing intensity and frequency of these incidents have caused people to sense something isn’t right, and most Christians know that these events cannot be ‘naturally’ explained away, or blamed on an increase of homosapiens.
”..keep that which is avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so-called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith…” -1 Timothy 6:20-21 (KJV).
The fact is, scientists admittedly cannot pinpoint the actual cause for these events, but there is someone who can! When we turn to the bible, we can read and find out exactly why these events are occurring, and it has nothing to do with climate change OR ANY OTHER REASON, and everything to do with God, they are in fact WARNINGS! In fact, Job tells us that God uses the weather for both mercy and for judgment.
“He causeth it to come, whether for correction, or for his land, or for mercy”. – Job 37:13 (KJV).
- And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod – Isaiah 11:15 (KJV).
- Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire- Isaiah 29:6 (KJV).
- Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in my fury to consume it. – Ezekiel 13:13 (KJV).
- I clothe the heavens with blackness, and I make sackcloth their covering – Isaiah 50:3 (KJV).
- For he commandeth, and raiseth the stormy wind, which lifteth up the waves thereof. – Psalms 107:25 (KJV).
- Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps: Fire, and hail; snow, and vapour; stormy wind fulfilling his word: – Psalms 148:7-8 (KJV).
- And there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows (Birth pangs) – Matthew 24:7-8 (KJV).
- “And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring ” Luke 21:11. 25 (KJV).
- And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke – Joel 2:30 (KJV).
- The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet. -Nahum 1:3 (KJV).
It is by no coincidence, or a small matter, that both the Old and New Testament are chock-full of prophesies foretelling of such catastrophic events and their reasons. Yet, many are willfully ignorant and being lied to by advocates pushing “global warming or climate change” which is absolute heresy spawned to counterfeit the truth, and has a very sinister agenda attached to it.
Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished – Isaiah 51:6 (KJV).
Haggai describes a time, much like what we are seeing right now. The people of Israel clamored in disbelief wondering why nature had taken revenge upon them. Never surmising that God himself had bestowed the calamities to teach them and warn them. It is exactly the same events playing out today.
Ye looked for much, and, lo, it came to little; and when ye brought it home, I did blow upon it. Why? saith the LORD of hosts. Because of mine house that is waste, and ye run every man unto his own house.Therefore the heaven over you is stayed from dew, and the earth is stayed from her fruit. -And I called for a drought upon the land, and upon the mountains, and upon the corn, and upon the new wine, and upon the oil, and upon that which the ground bringeth forth, and upon men, and upon cattle, and upon all the labour of the hands.-Haggai 1:9-11 (KJV).
God is trying to get the attention of unbelievers…his message is clear, and he is not ashamed to take ownership of the destructions and calamities! All of these horrible events are nothing in comparison to a lifetime in hell. Consider them a mercy warning. On a grand and global scale, many have forgotten GOD and have been narcissistically focused on their own business, instead of “our father’s business.
And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed – Romans 13:11 (KJV).
God is speaking. God is calling the lost people everywhere to himself. It is my prayer, that people will begin to hear that call on a national level and take heed, so that future calamities could be averted. God does not wish any man to perish. Just as Jonah preached to the Ninevites and they repented and God lovingly responded:
And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not – Jonah 3:10 (KJV).
If there be any person unsaved who reads this, please see these phenomenal events as God’s way of speaking to us, warning us. He has always used natural events to get our attention. He is doing this because he is merciful, and wants to help us, so we can see our dependence on him, to save us! Only Jesus can help us – only Jesus can sustain and deliver us.
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid – John 14:27 (KJV).
Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you. Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped – Isaiah 35: 4-5 (KJV).
Are you ready to acknowledge that Jesus died on the cross for your sins today? That HE and only he, is the deliverer and redeemer? The King of Kings? What will it take? A bigger dust storm? more deaths? more floods? harsher winds? more devastation and destruction? I pray that this be the day of your salvation.Please click here if you are not saved and want to know more about asking Jesus into your heart today.
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved – Romans 10:9 (KJV).
In the Faithful Service of Jesus Christ,
Join us at: He Is Coming -Are You Ready?
Jesus Christ was born, lived, died, and rose again for the sole purpose of saving us from our sins. Are you saved? The bible declares that “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” – Romans 10:13 (KJV). Salvation is turning your life over to Jesus Christ, believing that Jesus is the son of God, and renewing your mind with his spirit, that is done through repentance of sin, and following JESUS with all your heart, mind and soul. JESUS transforms lives, if you are ready for this life saving step, call upon your savior TODAY! Learn more here.