DON’T JUST READ THE NEWS…UNDERSTAND IT FROM BOTH A BIBLICAL AND PROPHETIC PERSPECTIVE
He is Coming-Are You Ready Ministries focuses on preparing the elect for the events to come, and to wake up the lost –as God does not wish anyone to perish -2 Peter 3:9 (KJV). We vet, source and report daily headline news stories and reveal their relation to prophecy. We believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ, we support and love Israel as God commands us, and we believe the BIBLE is the final authority on all matters of life.
And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch – Mark 13:37 (KJV).
To help others understand prophecy, we include verses and brief explanations of the prophecies, you will find that information below, listed by categories. To see the latest headlines, simply scroll down and find the clickable links.
THIS REPORT IS UPDATED DAILY !
Jesus Christ was born, lived, died, and rose again for the sole purpose of saving us from our sins. Are you saved? The bible declares that “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” – Romans 10:13 (KJV). Salvation is turning your life over to Jesus Christ, believing that Jesus is the son of God, and renewing your mind with his spirit, that is done through repentance of sin, and following JESUS with all your heart, mind and soul. JESUS transforms lives, if you are ready for this life saving step, call upon your savior TODAY! Learn more here.
Fellowship with us on FB at: He Is Coming -Are You Ready?
Get Up-to-date Prophetic News at He Is Coming’s FB Page
- UNHRC official: ‘Israel’s status at UN depends on ending the occupation’
- Hamas looks to join PLO, marking major unification step
The bible tells us the last days with be plagued with deception, false doctrines, teachers, men claiming to be Jesus (Luke 21:8) and false religions. We should not only expect that God’s Word will be replaced by man’s word, but that many will fall away from the true teachings of Jesus Christ (Titus 1:11-14, Isaiah 59:13, Jeremiah 6:13, Women heading Churches 1 Timothy 2:12).
During the reign of the Antichrist, many will be deceived into thinking he is the messiah, the AC will perform lying signs and wonders, placing many under a “strong delusion.” (2 Corinthians 11:14,2 Thessalonians 2:9-11).
How to avoid the pitfalls is found in Acts 17:11, telling us to search the scripture to verify the truth. Stay in prayer, and cleave to Jesus!
11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so – Acts 17:11 (KJV).
- Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.-Acts 20:30 (KJV).
- Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: – Amos 8:11 (KJV).
- 13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. -2 Corinthians 11:13 (KJV).
- But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction – 2 Peter 2:1 (KJV).
- And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them – Luke 21:8 (KJV).
- And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. – Matthew 24:11(KJV).
- And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. -Revelation 22:19 (KJV).
- Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.-2 Peter 3:3-5 (KJV).
- Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils – 1 Timothy 4:1 (KJV).
- For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.– 2 Timothy 4:3-5 (KJV).
- 11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake.12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.– Titus 1:11-14 (KJV).
- Britain’s Prince Charles, Camilla visit UAE mosque on tour
- For 1st time, CoverGirl ads feature woman wearing a hijab
- Occult Movie ‘Doctor Strange’ conjures $85.1 million
- Obama’s Kenyan clan puts curse on half-brother who backs Trump
- Pet psychic channels our four-legged friends
- Peruvian sorcerers and shamans divided over who will win U.S. election
- Pope holds special mass for inmates, urges them to never give up
- Pope taps new cardinal for Newark as he remakes US church
- Prince Charles in Birmingham to display first digital Koran display in UAE visit
- Restoration of revered Cyprus monastery ‘symbol of unity’
- She’s the next CoverGirl, she wears a hijab — and she’s from Denver
- ‘Today Satan Rules the World’ — ‘Exorcist’ Director William Friedkin Profiles Real Life Exorcist
- Too many religious institutions consider themselves beyond reach
- Mumbai temple performs ‘yagna’ for Trump’s win
- Vatican denounces Chinese priest’s self-ordination as bishop
Without a doubt, the Antichrist’s world government is officially here. The antichrist marking and tracking system are exploding in every possible way- you name it, its got a tracing device on it or in it!
There is a widespread emergence of technologies for cashless transaction methods, surveillance and tracking devices such as RFID, NCS, BioMetric passwords, microchips tattoos, bar codes that are tattooed onto the skin, and implants, medical tracking devices that are placed inside the body- under the guise of healthcare, all of this should be viewed as “beast technology.” In the very near future, all of these technologies will converge, and a provide the antichrist a powerful system to control the world with. The rapidly increasing pace of beast technology manifesting reveals that the prophecy of Revelation 13 is very near.
While some Christians have identified “microchips” and tattoo implants as the “mark of the beast,” It is important to understand the difference between “Beast Technology” and the actual literal Mark of the Beast. You can guarantee that all of these “surveillance” devices will be used for the mark of the beast “system.” But the mark of the beast is not symbolic, it is a literal mark, that will be placed on the forehead or on the right hand, and it will be identified with the numbers 666 and the name of the beast. It should be noted that while the mark of the beast CANNOT be forced, satan will use every trick he can to deceive many into taking it! For this reason, it is not recommended that anyone be lured into this technology by convenience factors!
Transhumanism – Cyborgs – Robots: The word ‘transhuman’ literally means ‘beyond human.’ Transhumanism echoes the evolutionary belief that humans are ‘gods’ and are responsible for making mankind evolve. These mad scientists believe that they can create a superhuman, one that is better than the one God has created! They dismiss the notion of God, and believe they will eventually control life and death. This is more than THE movement of our time, it is THE GOAL and the main driving force of our government spending! Everything we see in the science world, from surveillance devices, nanotechnology, to exoskeleton skins collapses under the transhumanism umbrella. The utopia, called the “singularity,” is when man fully merges with machine, and that machine is autonomous! It doesn’t stop with man either, scientists are trying to create robotic animals and insects. This spells trouble for all humanity in many ways.
- And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay -Daniel 2:43 (KJV).
- Satan, has already set the stage for deception – he tempts and draws in men by the power of knowledge, just as he did with Eve, and the lie of immortality “Ye shall not surely die:.and you will become like God..” -Genesis 3:4-5 (KJV).
- And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: – Genesis 3:22 (KJV).
- And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: -Hebrews 9:27 (KJV).
- And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not– 2 Peter 2:2-3 (KJV).
- While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage – 2 Peter 2:19 (KJV).
- “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. ” -Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV).
- 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: – 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 (KJV).
- Autonomous bots heading to Redwood City: Council to consider delivery robot pilot program
- Can Quantum Physics Explain Consciousness?
- Drones aim to open undersea exploration for all
- Election 2016: Trump beating Clinton in Google searches
- Facebook links up with news outlets for US Election Day live video blitz
- Firm Demonstrates Ease of Hacking a Voting Machine
- Genetics startup Genos wants to pay you for your DNA data
- Google accused of burying webmail service on search results
- Google will display election results as soon as polls close
- Hypersonic Flight Is Coming: Will the US Lead the Way?
- Leaders Discuss Future of Artificial Intelligence
- Machine learning can identify suicidal patients
- Polish minister accuses Facebook of censorship over far-right symbol
- Robots likely to be used in classrooms as learning tools, not teachers
- Scientist Builds Robot Designed to Intentionally Inflict Pain
- 6 ‘futuristic gadgets’ that are already here
- Six incredible Ways Businesses Are Using Artificial Intelligence Today
- Think yourself thin – can VR technology fight obesity?
- Turks Are Flocking to Tor After Government Orders Block of Anti-Censorship Tools
- Twitter briefly down worldwide
- UK privacy watchdog says Facebook agrees to suspend using WhatsApp users’ data
- Unsealed Court Docs Show FBI Used Malware Like ‘A Grenade’
- US military successfully tests electrical brain stimulation to enhance staff skills
- WikiLeaks says email publication servers under targeted DoS attack since #DNCLeak2
- Virtual reality goggles could help with weight loss, scientists say
Unearthing God’s Word in the form of living artifacts should be viewed as prophetic, as it proves that God’s Word endures forever, and gives us living testimonial facts that coincide with the Word of GOD! This section will also include other finds that impact culture, history or origins of life.
- “…many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased” – Daniel 12:4 (KJV).
- For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof – Psalm 102:14 (KJV).
- And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. -Isaiah 45:3 (KJV).
- Archaeologists use drones to trial virtual reality technology
- Remnants of ‘significant’ Bronze-Age city discovered in Iraq
Jesus told us that we are to preach the gospel to the world, and then the end shall come (Matthew 24:14). In doing so, we were warned that we will be hated, persecuted, killed, and imprisoned. While we are seeing more extreme forms of persecution predominantly in the middle east, we can expect various forms of persecution to manifest throughout the world, whether it be through banning certain religious freedoms, destruction of churches, or forcing Christians to choose between their jobs and faith and possibly death.
(See also Acts 14:22, 2 Corinthians 4:8-10, 15:19, John 18:20, James 1:12)
- “Yeah, the time cometh , that whosever killeth you will think that he doeth God service” -John 16:2 (KJV).
- But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name’s sake – Luke 21:12 (KJV).
- Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. -Matthew 24:9 (KJV).
- And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved – Matthew 10:22 (KJV).
- Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution -2 Timothy 3:12 (KJV).
- But and if ye suffer for righteousness’ sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled; – 1 Peter 3:12 (KJV).
- Chilean Feminists Amplify Heartbeat of Their Unborn Children in Pro-Life March of Pregnant Women
- Federal Judge Concerned About Small Number of Christians Among Syrian Refugees Admitted to US
- Sometimes a Christian has to make an ‘unholy choice’
- For they know not to do right, saith the LORD, who store up violence and robbery in their palaces– Amos 3:10 (KJV).
- Ye who turn judgment to wormwood, and leave off righteousness in the earth– Amos 5:7 (KJV).
- The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully– Ezekiel 22:29 (KJV).
- Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth. -Habakkuk 1:4 (KJV).
- Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight! – Isaiah 5:20-21 (KJV).
- The instruments also of the churl are evil: he deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaketh right – Isaiah 32:7 (KJV).
- And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.– 2 Peter 2:3 (KJV).
- “But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.” -2 Timothy 3:13 (KJV).
- “Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth” – James 5:4 (KJV).
- “The laborer is worthy of his wages.” – 1 Timothy 5:18 (KJV).
- Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. – 1 Timothy 6:5 (KJV).
- But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. – 1 Timothy 6:9-10 (KJV).
- After 4 years, Ecuador grants Sweden’s request for assistance in questioning Assange
- ‘All Hands on Deck’ to Protect Election From Hack, Officials Say
- Anti-Trump Voters Across America Look To “Game” Election System By “Trading Ballots”
- AP readies for Clinton: Don’t call Bill ‘first gentleman’
- Atheist Activist Group Says Houses of Worship Shouldn’t Be Polling Places
- Biden: Trump bad for blacks, would defund black colleges
- China tantalized by mayhem of US election and prospect of ‘thug’ Trump as president
- Christians Must Vote Pro-Life: “If We Claim to be Pro-Life on Sunday, We Must be Pro-Life on Election Day”
- Clinton E-Mail Releases Threaten to Drag on Past 2020 Election
- Clinton’s For-Profit Chancellorship: Laureate, Bill and a Case Study in Modern Crony Capitalism
- CNN’s Cooper questions ‘speculating’ by Trump
- College Subsidies for Illegal Immigrants Get Their Day in Court
- Cybersecurity firm: Elections won’t stay hack-proof
- Democrats see FBI controversy hurting chances in U.S. Congress races
- ‘Disregarded ethics guidelines’: Clinton document raised issues with 2010 Shanghai Expo
- Donald Trump says Somali migrants are ‘disaster’ for Minnesota
- ‘ETHICS GUIDELINES’ IGNORED? WikiLeaks: Clinton donors received special treatment from State Department
- Farage to lead 100,000-strong march on Supreme Court on day of historic Brexit court hearing
- FBI under fire from all sides
- FBI agents, lawmakers hammer Comey over Clinton emails inquiry
- FBI director could be sacked after heavy criticism from Democrats and Republicans
- Fear and loathing, but mostly loathing, on the campaign trail
- Florida sees all-time record for early voter turnout
- Former EU judge in Kosovo cleared of corruption allegations
- Glenn Beck repents: ‘Obama made me a better man’
- Glossary of graft lays bare Mexico’s lexicon of corruption
- Hacked Email: DNC Plotted to Stage Protests at Trump Meeting
- “I Just Lost All Faith In Our Deeply Corrupt Legal System And In The Rule Of Law In The US”
- Indiana Democrats Admit to Sending Voters to Wrong Polling Locations
- Justice Dept. sends 500 election monitors to Chicago, Miami, NYC, Philly, Hartford, Phoenix
- Latest Project Veritas Bombshell: Undercover Journalist In Full Burka Offered Huma Abedin’s Ballot In NYC
- Leaked Documents Reveal Expansive Soros Funding to Manipulate Federal Elections
- Longtime Clinton Aid: If America Read All of Hillary’s Emails She Could ‘Lose 49 States’
- Maine Gov. LePage accused of voter intimidation after he says college students must establish residency to vote
- Members of group honoring FBI boss have longtime Trump ties
- Newsweek Calls It: “Madam President Clinton” Hits The Shelves Due To A “Business Decision”
- “Overwork” causes hundreds of Suicides, deaths and illnesses every year in Japan
- Planned Parenthood president: Trump reminds her of sexism against mother
- Raid on 20,000 Tesco Bank accounts fuels cybercrime fears
- Report: Number of Homeschooled Students in U.S. Approaching Two Million
- Republicans react in fury to FBI director’s decision to clear Hillary Clinton
- Schieffer On Election Eve: It’s As If The Nation Is ‘Enduring Some Kind Of Curse’
- State tells court it needs 5 years to review deleted Clinton emails
- Supreme Court refuses to issue order on voter intimidation
- Tesco Bank freezes transactions after cash taken from 20,000 accounts
- The FBI-Justice Department war has gone nuclear. Comey’s decision on Clinton’s emails won’t fix the fallout.
- The fake news epidemic visits Denver and more pre-Election Day news
- The real story behind Hillary’s reckless failure to protect classified information
- Trump blasts FBI over Clinton decision
- Trump camp denies wresting Twitter away from candidate
- Trump Raps VA Gov. McAuliffe For Restoring Felon Voting Rights
- UK austerity policies ‘amount to violations of disabled people’s rights’
- U.Va. political handicappers predict Clinton win, Democratic takeover of the Senate
- URGENT – Trump: ‘Now it’s up to the American people to deliver justice’
- USA Today’s Trump/Hillary Biographies: Everything You Need to Know About Media Bias
- US official: Security controls ‘working’ despite NSA theft
- WikiLeaks show CNN reaching out to Dems for Trump questions
- Wikileaks releases new DNC emails day before election
- WikiLeaks: The Adventures of Hillary’s Biggest Media Lapdog
- With Fewer Legal Tools In Hand, Justice Department Prepares To Monitor Election
- With Trump as a Running Mate, Clinton Counted on an Easy Win
- World’s Richest People Add $35 Billion in Wealth After Monday’s Market Surge
- Yes, Donald Trump, the FBI Can Vet 650,000 Emails in Eight Days
- Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; -Haggai 2:6 (KJV).
- And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.– Isaiah 11:15 (KJV).
- I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools – Isaiah 42:15 (KJV).
- Behold, by my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a desert; their fish stink for lack of water and die of thirst -Isaiah 50:2 (KJV).
- How long will the land lie parched and the grass in every field be withered? Because those who live in it are wicked, the animals and birds have perished – Jeremiah 12:4 (KJV).
- Behold, he withholdeth the waters, and they dry up: also he sendeth them out, and they overturn the earth -Job 12:15 (KJV).
- For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.– Matthew 24:7 (KJV).
- And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.-Revelation 16:12 (KJV).
- I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumbling blocks with the wicked; and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the LORD. – Zephaniah 1:3 (KJV).
- Areas of Georgia are experiencing “exceptional drought”
- As water dries up, West Bank village thirsts for a less precarious supply
- Birmingham Muslims Gather to Pray for Relief From Drought
- Grass now grows where fish once swam as China’s largest freshwater lake dries out
- New study signals higher risk of a southwestern US ‘megadrought’ in next century
- Zimbabwe battles worst drought in 25 years
Global warming is the biggest fraud of all time, that has granted billions of dollars to its propaganda. While there is evidence of our earth “changing” it is not due to global warming, but in fact because it is DYING. Prophecy tells us that the earth is wearing old like a garment, all of these changes have absolutely nothing to do with overpopulation and everything to do with prophecy. Granted, there is man-made “destroyers of the earth,” as told to us in Revelation 11:18.
“Originally, the climate was created perfect, but sin changed everything (Genesis 3), and we no longer have a perfect climate. During the global Flood of Noah’s day about 4,350 years ago the climate was radically changed when the surface of the Earth was reshaped by the Flood. The Flood was followed by an Ice Age, which further changed our climate, and climates have gone up and down since,” – Ken Ham, Creation Scientist.
We can expect that God will address those who challenge his authority over the control of the earth. He will indeed answer the scoffers and the railers, Evolutionists, Theosophists, Pantheists, and all unbelievers, and it will defy everything they teach. God will raise his hand in a manner that no one expects.
That POWER—which is troubling the world—will manifest by defying nature and the theories of ignorance, the laws of nature will reverse in supernatural events, and the voice of GOD will be heard and seen as the infliction of these events shake the earth and the hearts of man!
- Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands. They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:-Psalm 102:25-26 (KJV).
- Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.- Isaiah 51:6 (KJV).
- Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away– Matthew 24:35 (KJV).
- But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up– 2 Peter 3:10 (KJV).
- … “Keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith…” – 1 Timothy 6:20-21 (KJV).
- Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away– Hosea 4:3 (KJV).
- Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.-Isaiah 5:14 (KJV).
- The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish – Isaiah 24:4 (KJV).
- And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree– Isaiah 34:4 (KJV).
- And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods– Numbers 16:32 (KJV).
- They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. – Psalms 82:5 (KJV).
- And had turned their rivers into blood; and their floods, that they could not drink. – Psalm 78:44 (KJV). He turned their waters into blood, and slew their fish. – Psalms 105:29 KJV).
- ‘Every breath is an effort’: Delhi residents suffer amid smog crisis
- Global Warming – Natural vs. Manmade Causes Compared By NASA
- Hyderabad’s sink holes strike again: Two bikes fall in as road caves in
- Masked citizens demand right to breathe
- New Delhi’s air is now so toxic, schools are closing and expats are fleeing
- New EPA methane rules spell disaster for American economy
- Other Indian cities join Delhi in air pollution emergency
- Rich states urged to dig deeper to help poor respond to ‘climate crisis’
- Senator Roberts beats the science out of CSIRO’s climate findings
- Smog pile-ups kill 6 in Haryana, UP
- The Real ‘Politics of Fear’? Climate Alarmism
- The United States faces a polarising climate reality
- For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; -Haggai 2:6 (KJV).
- Oh that thou wouldest rend the heavens, that thou wouldest come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence, 2 As when the melting fire burneth, the fire causeth the waters to boil, to make thy name known to thine adversaries, that the nations may tremble at thy presence! – Isaiah 64:1-2 (KJV).
- Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken– Luke 21:26 (KJV).
- For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.– Matthew 24:7 (KJV).
- And the mountains shall be molten under him, and the valleys shall be cleft, as wax before the fire, and as the waters that are poured down a steep place. – Micah 1:4 (KJV).
- Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth – Psalm 18:7 (KJV).
- Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea– Psalm 46:2 (KJV).
- Thou hast made the earth to tremble; thou hast broken it: heal the breaches thereof; for it shaketh– Psalm 60:2 (KJV).
- They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. -Psalm 82:5 (KJV).
- He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth: he toucheth the hills, and they smoke – Psalms 104:32 (KJV).
- 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes SSW of Cicadas, Indonesia
- 5.0 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes W of Cushing, Oklahoma
- Magnitude 5.0 earthquake rattles central Oklahoma
- No apparent pipeline damage from Cushing earthquake
- Italian army to be deployed to earthquake zone to deter looters
- Geologists Explain Oklahoma Earthquakes, Ponder ‘Unknown’
- Quake near Oklahoma oil hub prompts infrastructure concerns
- Argentina -Copahue Volcano Erupts to 11,000ft
- Costa Rica -Turrialba Volcano Erupts to 13,000ft
- Kamchatka, Russia -Shiveluch Volcano Erupts to 18,000ft
- Papua New Guinea- Ulawun Volcano Erupts to 10,000ft
The technology of our day is moving towards a cashless society that will require humans to use a personal identification mark in order to be able to buy or sell. Before this happens, we can very well expect a financial and economic collapse, to implement the idea of a new world order and a cashless system.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. -Revelation 13:16-18 (KJV).
- A Cashless Economy in Zimbabwe? With Little Cash, There’s Little Choice
- About 6.1 Million Illegals Filed Taxes in US – Many Didn’t Pay, Received Refunds
- Asian shares, dollar, ride high as Clinton looks more likely to win election
- Britain will be £15 billion in the red by 2020, IFS warns
- Chinese Capital Outflows Send FX Reserves To Lowest Since 2011
- Clinton relief rally for the stock market may be short-lived, analysts warn
- Dollar strengthens as election seen swinging toward Clinton
- Egypt says Saudis have cut off fuel shipments indefinitely
- Egypt to face pain before gain after massive currency devaluation
- European stocks jump by most in 6 weeks as FBI sparks global relief rally
- Greece broadly on track with fiscal targets: EU’s Dombrovskis
- IMF approves $180M loan to Moldova ahead of key election
- Oil prices bounce as OPEC promises a cut is on the cards
- Pew: Illegals 5% Of Workforce, But Take 26% Farm, 15% Construction Jobs
- Poverty Wages For U.S. Child Care Workers May Be Behind High Turnover
- Raft of legal claims against councils feared over cuts to home care
- Rates on 3-month Treasury bills highest in 8 years
Weather patterns, outbreaks of disease, pestilence, solar activity, earthquakes and other current events confirm that birth pangs are intensifying as predicted by Jesus, signaling his return is near. Many do not believe that weather is a “sign of the times,” but indeed it is. Job tells us that God uses weather and disasters to call the nations and people back to repentance. God also uses weather to cut off evil plans of wicked men, and to deliver mercy. “He causeth it to come, whether for correction, or for his land, or for mercy Job 37:13 (KJV).
- Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand. – Isaiah 28:2 (KJV).
- Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire. -Isaiah 29:6 (KJV).
- When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures– Jeremiah 10:13 (KJV).
- “And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring “ Luke 21: 25 (KJV).
- Heatwaves: For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.– Malachi 4:1 (KJV).
- Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne.3 A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about.4 His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled.5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.–Psalm 97:2-5 (KJV).
- He causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings for the rain; he bringeth the wind out of his treasuries – Psalm 135:7 (KJV). See also Job 37:6
- He giveth snow like wool: he scattereth the hoarfrost like ashes. – Psalm 147:16 (KJV).
- Fire, and hail; snow, and vapour; stormy wind fulfilling his word: – Psalm 148:8 (KJV).
- Exceptional snow falls in Yakutia lead to fears for children – and horses
- Floods kill 15 in Vietnam, thousands evacuated
- Heavy rain, floods kill 10 in Haiti
- NHS seeks to reduce winter deaths as sub-zero weather looms across UK
- Severe weather warning issued as four inches of snow forecast for east England
- Signal Mountain fire in Tennessee growing
- Strange giant snowballs appear on beach in Siberia
- UK winter forecast: Damaging windstorms to lash areas hit hard last year
Examining all facts, the Genesis account can be substantiated not only by physical evidence, but most importantly through the bible. Creation is foundational to the Christian faith and faith is required in our walk with God.. Evolution is a cult, designed to rebel against our creator and to shift people into a state of disbelief. We can expect, without a doubt, to see an abundance of false evolution theories emerging in the last days.
As you add up all of the dates, and accepting that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, came to Earth almost 2,000 years ago, we come to the conclusion that the creation of the Earth and animals (including the dinosaurs) occurred only thousands of years ago (perhaps only 6000!), not millions of years. Thus, if the Bible is right (and it is!), dinosaurs must have lived within the past thousands of years.
DNA Manipulation, Cloning and Genetic Modifications (GMO): The Word of God clearly states that life was created to reproduce after its own kind. The unnatural process of genetic engineering and cloning seeks to go beyond the boundaries set by God. Scientists are “playing god” by manipulating animal and human DNA. The result will be a permanent destruction to the genetics of all future living beings. Scientists are literally “cutting and pasting” DNA, to create cross-breeds and animal hybrids (spider and goats), and “gene therapy” replacing bad genes with good genes and RNA interference (Three parent babies, Designer babies). They are also doing this with foods. Our foods are literally being infused with animal DNA and human DNA in hopes to alter or change our functionality. Scientists are also cross pairing different foods together. “Frankenfood.”
- For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. –Colossians 1:16-17 (KJV).
- Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD. – Jeremiah 31:37 (KJV).
- Canst thou by searching find out God? canst thou find out the Almighty unto perfection? -Job 11:7 (KJV).
- Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed – Leviticus 19:19 (KJV)..
- For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:- 2 Peter 3:5 (KJV).
- O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! – Romans 11:33 (KJV).
- ”..Keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so-called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith…”-1 Timothy 6:20-21 (KJV).
It should be stated that astrology and imaginative figures created in the sky are NOT BIBLICAL TEACHINGS. Regardless of what you have been taught, the bible DOES NOT ever teach that connecting dots in the sky are SIGNS from GOD. The bible is very explicit in telling us to stay away from fables and teachings that are not from GOD. The heavenly signs God has given us, are visible to the naked HUMAN EYE, and do not require an imagination to create a pisces, a virgo, or other mystical creatures.
- Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name:-Amos 5:9 (KJV).
- And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke -Acts 2:19(KJV).
- And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: – Genesis 1:14 (KJV).
- For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine – Isaiah 13:10 (KJV).
- Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth– Isaiah 40:26 (KJV).
- I clothe the heavens with blackness, and I make sackcloth their covering – Isaiah 50:3 (KJV).
- Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them– Jeremiah 10:2 (KJV).
- And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. – Luke 21:25-26 (KJV).
- And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken– Mark 13:25 (KJV).
Many of us are familiar with the verse: “Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat” – Matthew 7:13 (KJV). The patterns of immorality will characterize these last days by an increase of those following after sinful and lustful desires, prophecy says it will be “as in the days of Lot,” and people will be ” lovers of self and pleasure, more than of God.” It is not hard to look around and see that this prophecy is coming to pass very quickly and rapidly advancing. Laws are passing that forbid Christians to preach and teach that homosexuality is a sin, widespread vilifying of Christian values, evil being called good, the legalization of homosexual marriage, etc. We can expect even worse to emerge, the devils days are numbered, and he will most definitely up his ante to snare many. We are truly living in a Romans 1 society of reprobate minds.
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; – Titus 2:11-13 (KJV).
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.” –1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (KJV).
- How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts – Jude 1:18 (KJV).
- Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge– Hebrews 13:4 (KJV).
- 28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. 30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed – Luke 17:29-30 (KJV).
- Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.– Psalm 109:16 (KJV)
- For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error– 2 Peter 2:18 (KJV).
- This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. –2 Timothy 3:1-7 (KJV).
- Afghan woman says raped by police chief when she tried to report her own rape
- Australia’s Parliament Rejects Public Vote on Gay Marriage
- Canada to offer gender-neutral ‘other’ option for visitors
- Children Are Being Corrupted by Avalanche of Porn,’ Says Irish PM
- Expanding Gay Rights Increases GDP, Says Susan Rice
- Food tax could tackle climate change and save half a million lives – study
- Internet freezes for ‘mannequin challenge’ craze
- Man used ‘Godlike sway’ to take six young girls as his ‘wives,’ prosecutors say
- The Contemporary Feminist Mind: Creating a Child Then Offing the Baby Without a Hint of Regret
- The gay community loves Hillary
Prophecy states that Israel would be re-established as a Nation, and the Jewish people would be returning to the Nation. Today, we see that Jews are in fact returning in droves,as promised and stated by the Prophets (Deuteronomy 30: 3, Jeremiah 29:14; Ezekiel 11:17; Isaiah 56:8; Psalms 106:47). Immigration to Israel is called aliyah, literally translated as “rising up”. These are the SUPER SIGNS indicating we are in the last days. Prophecy also tells us that Jerusalem will be the epicenter of global focus, and a “burdensome” stone to all nations. Tensions will rise as a result of the “third temple” and the rights to temple mount, the two state divide,and Jerusalem will be trodden under foot, meaning utterly destroyed. The Jewish Nation will be the catalyst for the greatest battle, unparalleled to anything before seen in history, the wars involved will be the Psalm 83 War and the Ezekiel 38 War of Gog and Magog.
Jesus is ruling the nations from Jerusalem (Isaiah 24:23; Joel 3:17; Matthew 25:31-32, Psalm 68:16, Zechariah 2:10; 14:9;).
It should also be noted that the AntiChrist will in fact reside in the Holy Land for a period of time, as told to us in Daniel and Revelation. He will break the 7 year peace treaty, and will require all to take the mark of the beast and to worship him, or be killed.
- And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land. – Ezekiel 34:13 (KJV).
- And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed –Genesis 12:3 (KJV).
- I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land” -Joel 3:2 (KJV).
- And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh– Luke 21:20 (KJV).
- And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled -Luke 21:24 (KJV).
- With one mind they plot together; they form an alliance against you—the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, of Moab and the Hagrites, Byblos, Ammon and Amalek, Philistia, with the people of Tyre. Even Assyria has joined them to reinforce Lot’s descendants -They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. -Psalm 83 (KJV).
- Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth – Titus 1:14 (KJV).
- Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. – Revelation 3:9 (KJV).
- And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it –Zechariah 12:3 (KJV).
- A changing wind blows through Israel-Norway relations
- Anti-Semitic comments surge in US election campaign
- Bennett calls on ministers to vote in favor of bill legalizing outposts in the West Bank
- Bill banning boycotters from Israel moves forward
- B’Tselem donations soar amid furor over settlement criticism
- Celebrating aliyah, PM hails ‘tremendous’ contribution of Israel’s immigrants
- Bond between Israel and the US is stronger than any elections, MKs say
- Defense minister slams officers ‘infected with political syndrome’
- Emergency security drill to be held Tuesday
- EU could seek damages for West Bank buildings razed by Israel
- Fiji Prime Minister visits Jerusalem, meets Netanyahu
- For first time ever, Israel marks Aliya Day
- France: Israel should show commitment to peace by attending December parley
- Haredim pray for Trump victory
- Herzog calls on Netanyahu to disavow allies who support Trump
- IDF, Palestinian security forces foil terrorist attack near Hebron
- Israel asks France to cancel peace parley, calls for direct talks with PA
- Israeli court punishes American for son’s divorce refusal
- Israel tell France: We won’t participate in forced peace summit in Paris
- Israel won’t attend French peace conference, wants direct talks with Palestinians
- Israel readies legislation to ban entire binary options industry
- Israel says ‘no’ to Middle East peace conference in Paris
- Israelis think Trump better for them, back Clinton anyway – poll
- Israeli military police barred from searching soldiers’ phones without warrant
- Liberal Jews Gather to Liberate the Western Wall for Women
- Moroccan delegation of journalists visits Israel, despite intimidation
- Netanyahu promises continued strong relations with US regardless of presidential results
- NJ congressional candidates trade barbs over anti-Semitic flyer
- Orthodox Jewish papers duel over printing Hillary Clinton’s photo
- Palestinians say ‘oui’ to Paris peace conference after Israel balks
- PM insists on impartiality, as Herzog warns against meddling in US election
- Police see spike in crimes against Israelis doing business in Area B
- Residents of controversial Samaria outpost vow ‘peaceful resistance’ to eviction
- Settlers worry Amona and Ofra evacuations might be combined
- Stung by Brexit, British Jews warn Trump foes about complacency
- Temple Mount activists convene in Knesset, urge PM to ‘open gates’ to Jewish prayer
- 10 arrested for brawl between families in Galilee village
- The Wild West (Bank): IDF reins in celebratory gunfire
- Trump campaign fires back at ADL over ad criticized for anti-Semitic tones
- Trump says Obama ‘Disaster to Israel,’
- Ultra-Orthodox interior minister calls Reform Judaism an ‘imitation’
- Unique Israeli product causes short, lean children to grow without becoming obese
There is an undeniable impatience and irritability escaping from mankind, demands arising from indulgences that are never satisfied, we see this manifesting in deeds of recklessness and violence, recorded in daily headlines. Lawlessness and crime of every kind is increasing. Current trends reveal exactly what scripture warned us of, that we are living in the perilous times, and we can expect to see a dramatic increase as the world descends even further into evil. .
- Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! – Isaiah 5:20 (KJV).
- For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled -Luke 21:22 (KJV).
- And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold -Matthew 24:10;12 (KJV).
- But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. -Matthew 24:37 (KJV).
- And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just. -Romans 3:8 (KJV).
- This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.– 2 Timothy 3:1 (KJV).
- But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. -2 Timothy 3:13 (KJV).
- A liberal mother of six jailed for challenging Saudi taboos
- Absolute madness’: German town to separate refugees, residents with barrier taller than Berlin Wall
- Aleppo residents returning to houses destroyed by terrorists
- Almost 700 migrants arrive at Italian port after being rescued at sea
- Along the U.S.- Mexico border fence
- Arab town has eyes on US election
- Arson and Vandalism Rattle Hindu Communities in Bangladesh
- Boston Police Commissioner: ‘Kill Your Local Trump Supporter’ Graffiti ‘Troubling’
- Brit awards announce voting shakeup after #BritsSoWhite outrage
- Cambodia jails opposition senator for seven years over Facebook posting
- CPS ‘afraid to tackle honour crimes for fear of causing unrest in Asian communities’
- Displaced Syrians fear return, marking a demographic shift
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton supporters are unfriending each other on Facebook
- Eco-terrorists break into facilities and manually shutdown pipeline valves in four states
- Far-right German sentenced to prison over Nazi camp tattoo
- Feds say Ohio man tried to join Islamic State to wage jihad
- French women stage mass walkout in protest against wage gap (PHOTOS)
- Four arrested after violence at thousands-strong rally over Beijing’s review of Basic Law
- Gable Tostee ‘Tinder death’ interview angers Australian netizens
- German couple kidnapped by Islamist Militants Abu Sayyaf in southern Philippines, woman killed
- German talk show slammed after Muslim guest allegedly ‘justifies jihad’
- Gunmen free 21 prisoners in raid on southern Mali town
- Hate speech seeps into U.S. mainstream amid bitter campaign
- Homicides up 55 percent in Chicago after another violent weekend
- If Trump loses: We’ll be at the White House _ ‘in arms’
- Iran’s Latest Propaganda Tool: The Clinton-Trump Debates on Live TV
- Kim Jong Un’s sister under ‘consideration’ for South Korea sanctions blacklist
- Kurdish officials deport Japanese journalist over ISIS links
- Leaked document shows makeup of an Islamic State fighting unit
- Malaysia protesters seek to shut news portal accused of trying to unseat scandal-hit PM
- Many Europeans would be scared if Trump were elected president, survey suggests
- Man kills sons, 4 and 5, then himself after shootout with St. Louis cops
- Marine Veteran Held by Yemeni Rebels Since 2015 Is Freed
- Nigeria sends female police to guard women in refugee camps fleeing Boko Haram
- Officer sues Black Lives Matter activist over protest injury
- Philadelphia Transit Strike Ends, Just In Time For Election Day
- Police: Second body found on S.C. property where woman was chained
- Primary school bans homework after pupils and parents voted to read books instead
- Prisoners riot at Bedford jail over lockdowns ’caused by staff shortages’
- Prominent UK rights activist, fearing for safety, leaves Thailand
- South African opposition leader threatens white minority
- Tensions high in area where Chicago officer killed black man
- The real election surprise? The uprising of the American people
- 36 IS suspects on trial over deadly suicide attack in Turkey
- Trial begins of Islamic State suspects in Turkey’s worst suicide bombing
- 2 more detained in Kosovo over alleged work for terror group
- US polls: Revenge of the Hispanics
- Videos show killer prepping home ‘sex room’ before attacking victims he met on Craigslist
- Vote Like Your Guns Depend on It (They Do)
- WIKILEAKS: Benghazi guards turned on US diplomats in 2012 attack, sources say
- Youths clash with Greek police in Athens student protest
The bible warns us that in the last days, that a strong delusion will come and if possible deceive even the elect (Matthew 24:24). Aliens indeed take the number one spot on that list. The Bible does show us that are beings in high places that interact with mankind, and they are referred to as fallen angels and demons (See Jude 1:6, 2 Peter 2:4-5, Matthew 8:28-34, Ephesians 6:12). But as far as alien life living freely on other planets, the bible does not support this theory. GOD clearly depicted what he created and detailed that in the first six days of Creation, as told to us in Genesis, aliens are not listed.
We should not be surprised by the daily headlines of governments who are searching for the aliens, life on other planets, and consequently spending billions of taxpayer and private dollars to do so. It is of no coincidence that all of those in search of their alien life, reject the notion of their being a GOD, the GOD we should fear and humble ourselves to. Isn’t that exactly the mission of satan!
There is a vast amount of evidence supporting the theory that demonic entities masquerading as aliens will mastermind a “false rapture.” Aided by blue beam and illusions created by a sophisticated combination of light and satellite technology, the theory believes that aliens will come to earth claiming to be from another world, and one will claim to be the god of the universe. We have already seen the results of this technology in various headlines about people appearing in hologram form. It is very difficult to distinguish between the actual hologram and the real person.
The bible clearly tells us that Satan will claim to be God. Whether or a not a false rapture will be staged by the false aliens is up for debate, and scripture does not teach it. Scripture teaches a STRONG DELUSION, IMAGE, LYING SIGNS and WONDERS, and an ANTICHRIST. Being that Aliens and alien life dominate headlines, and knowing that Satan has tried to counterfeit everything he possibly can,we would be remiss to dismiss this as a possibility, especially when the whores of BABYLON are pushing the propaganda that aliens exist, like the POPE! The mere fact that headlines today dominate “alien life and aliens” should warn us that we are being indoctrinated and prepared to accept these alien beings. The groundwork has already been paved by new agers, the cult of evolution, and the transhumanism movement.
It is also important to point out that the “image” mentioned in Revelation 13:14-15. Translated, the Greek word “image” literally means “image or likeness,” and that is exactly what a holographic projection is: the likeness or image of a person. When we apply this technology to biblical prophecy,it is easy to see how it could deceive the masses The “image and likeness” of the eventual beast image could literally be projected throughout the entire world, appearing before everyone at the same time, to address the nations, give speeches, command military units, and as we know in prophecy, be used for “worshipping the image of the beast.”
The bottom line is that if something is contrary to what is found in scripture, we are told that it is to be accursed, and since the existence of aliens are not taught in the bible, we should most definitely flee from entertaining this thought. Lest you find yourself entertaining a demon unaware. God is not a liar, and we must trust in what HE told us in his WORD!
- And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.– 2 Corinthians 11:14-15 (KJV).
- For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places -Ephesians 6:12 (KJV).
- For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.– Matthew 24:24 (KJV).
- Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: -2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 (KJV).
- And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.– Revelation 13:14 (KJV).
- Aliens: Science asks, Is Anyone Out There? ed Jim Al-Khalili – review
- Intel Shooting Star Drone is designed for light shows
- Leaked NASA paper shows the ‘impossible’ EM Drive really does work
The New World Order has already been told to us in the Bible, right down to the extermination of mankind! If there was one word that would sum up the New World Order, it would be CONTROL. It is a time for those who rejected GOD, that will see and live under the rule of the AntiChrist. I will briefly explain this section, because it warrants an understanding today as the world moves in the direction of surrendering all human rights over to the governing powers, that will ultimately be the AntiChrist. The correlation to biblical prophecy is both amazing and revealing of the awesomeness of our God! Imagine the prophets like Daniel and John who were given these visions of things to come, and we are now watching it unravel! As you understand this key prophesy, your own knowledge of prophecy and world events will increase DRAMATICALLY, as should your faith in your powerful and majestic savior- Jesus Christ!
The concept of a New World Order is necessary to bring the nations under one ruler (Revelation 13:15-17) one religion (Revelation 13:11-15), and one global economic system (Revelation 13:16-17). Prophecy has much to say about these end time events, and we are truly witnessing them manifest now! We have heard many Presidents calling for a New World Order, and many world powers have already begun introducing the tenets of these plans, reshaping social systems (the alter reality world of believing you are what you think a girl, a boy, a “god,” homosexuality), education (common core, evolution, indoctrination), stripping religious freedoms, abolishing property rights and ownership (Agenda 21, Agenda 2030, climate change, TTIP), abolishing anything related to God or his existence through strong delusions (aliens, false scientific theories, cyborgs, hybrids) reducing populations (eugenics, suicide assists, abortions, mandatory vaccines). This section will be devoted to addressing specific NWO issues that are shaping up and conditioning mankind for this”agenda.” The RISE of the AntiChrist.
- After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.– Daniel 7:7(KJV).
- I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;-Daniel 7:21 (KJV).
- And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.- Daniel 8:24 (KJV).
- And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand. -Daniel 8:25 (KJV).
- And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.– Daniel 11:36 (KJV).
- But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things. – Daniel 11:38 (KJV).
- And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. – Revelation 17:12 (KJV).
- These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. – Revelation 17:13 (KJV).
- For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.- Revelation 17:17 (KJV).
- Amid peace and prosperity, Myanmar farmers fall prey to land seizures
- California mom could face jail time for selling ceviche to Facebook friends
- California woman faces possible jail time for selling signature dish online
- China approves law to tighten control on internet use
- China bans Hong Kong pro-democracy politicians as crisis grows
- China’s Internet Controls Will Get Stricter, to Dismay of Foreign Business
- Feds to Dish Out $1.7 Billion to Ranchers, Farmers to Leave Land Fallow
- Indian farmers at risk as states bypass land acquisition laws – activists
- Vermont is Trying to Force Doctors to Help Kill Their Patients in Assisted Suicides
- And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. – Daniel 9:27 (KJV).
- Say ye not, A confederacy [conspiracy], to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy [conspiracy]; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid– Isaiah 8:12 (KJV).
- They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace. -Jeremiah 6:14 (KJV).
- Thus saith the Lord of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the Lord.17 They say still unto them that despise me, The Lord hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you. – Jeremiah 23:16-17 (KJV).
- Thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that make my people err, that bite with their teeth, and cry, Peace; and he that putteth not into their mouths, they even prepare war against him. – Micah 3:5 (KJV).
- Which imagine mischiefs in their heart; continually are they gathered together for war – Psalm 140:2 (KJV).
- For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape – 1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV).
- African nations attempt to suspend UN’s LGBT rights monitor
- Austrian official says EU can’t rely on Turkey
- China refuses to budge on India’s NSG bid
- Clinton scandal hangs over climate talks in Morocco
- Court lets Palestinian leader strip rival of immunity
- Estonian government could collapse, faces no confidence vote
- EU chief: Refugees refusing asylum destinations ‘outrageous’
- Forces lose string of historic bases as MoD sells off another 56 sites
- German defense minister wants EU military to match NATO
- Germany fears UK may quit spy programme because of Brexit
- Germany: Won’t talk about sanctions against Turkey, EU needs joint response
- GOP Candidates Bash Iran Deal While Democrats Hide From It
- Government could pass a law paving the way for Britain to leave the European Union within weeks
- Ignoring Trump, UN talks seek to turn climate pledges into action
- Impeachment Process Starts On French President Hollande For Disclosing Classified Information To Journalists
- In Surprising Move China Replaces Finance Minister, Ending Hope For Reform
- In unprecedented act, China bars 2 HK lawmakers from office
- Indivisible or flexible? Brexit battle looms over EU freedoms
- Iran’s foreign minister is first to meet Lebanon’s new president
- Iran to ink $6 billion gas deal with France’s Total
- Islamic extremists attack near Mali capital, no dead
- Jordan’s King Abdullah: We’ll keep protecting the holy sites in Jerusalem
- Kerry to become highest-ranking US official to visit Antarctica
- Luxembourg FM: Turkish crackdown reminiscent of Nazi methods
- Morocco stands fast on Western Sahara Development Plan
- Nicaragua elects world’s first husband and wife pair as president and vice-president
- NATO official: Alliance seeks dialogue, deterrence on Crimea
- Obama unlikely to see assault on ISIS Syria stronghold before leaving office
- PA Constitutional Court: Abbas has authority to revoke immunity of parliamentarians
- Philippines President Duterte threatens to cancel major US arms deal
- Philippines says it has resumed patrols at disputed shoal
- Recent developments surrounding the South China Sea
- Ruling Italian party roiled by infighting over referendum
- Seoul monitoring North Korea ahead of U.S. presidential elections
- South African opposition figure Malema seeks to overturn apartheid-era land law
- State Dept. announces ‘aggressive acceleration’ of climate rules
- The US lost 6 elite Green Berets in a 72-hour-span last week
- This is the beginning of the end of Hong Kong
- Turkey-EU relations going through ‘fragile’ period: Turkish minister
- Turkey, U.S. agree on long-term plan to capture, govern Raqqa, Syria
- UN chief alarm at ‘weakening taboo’ on chemical use in Syria
- UN chief urges Cyprus leaders to seize peace deal chance
- UN climate talks open under shadow of US elections
- UN climate chief: No doubt world will shift to low emissions
- UN Security Council condemns attack on Mali peacekeepers
- U.S. expresses concern over Nicaragua’s ‘flawed’ election
- U.S. top court may curb presidential appointment powers
- Vatican envoy to Venezuela warns road ‘could be of blood’ if talks fail
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.– Matthew 24:7 (KJV).
- A Breakthrough in Zika Research Could Mean a Treatment for Pregnant Women
- Air regulators find a cancer-causing metal at 350 times normal levels in Paramount. Now they’re looking for the source
- Acute Flaccid Myelitis: What is it? Is it treatable? Can Vaccines Cause it?
- An Epidemic Similar To Polio On The Rise: Acute Flaccid Myelitis Paralyzing Children In The U.S.
- Disease runs rampant in Yemen hospitals, clinics devastated by war – WHO
- Officials: At least 20 kids at FL Preschool Taken to Hospital with ‘mysterious’ illness
- CDC Team Investigating Mysterious Illness – Case Reported in Georgia
- Computer models help forecast spread of Zika virus
- Feds to Spend $10 Million ‘Determining and Monitoring Health Conditions’ of ‘US-Bound Refugees’
- Human antibody protects fetus from Zika virus in mouse study
- How worried should you be about the mysterious illness acute flaccid myelitis? AFM
- 7 people sickened by fumes at Boston school
- Sixteen test positive for Zika virus in Czech Republic
- Testing Begins On An Experimental Zika Vaccine With Inactivated Virus
- The Last Place on Earth With Ebola: Getting Guinea to Zero
Scripture states that a northern army will invade Israel in the last days, and since this prophecy has never been fulfilled, we know that it will come in the near future. Bible scholars have traced the tribes and have determined that this northern army is led by tribes that have settled in Russia. I exercise caution when it comes to genealogy, and would rather take the literal compass approach given to us in the bible, “a northern army.” Russia does geographically fit that description.
The prophecy of this invasion is detailed in Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39. Russia will be the leader of a regional coalition against Israel, and the allies that march with northern invader are named by tribe (nation). Today, we can see that these nations are Islamic and all enemies surrounding Israel (another prophecy in Psalm 83 and Luke 21:20). Ezekiel even details the countries that question the logic for this invasion. These nations come from the old British Empire and oil rich nations aligned with the West. Ezekiel mentions these nations as Tarshish, all her young lions (English-speaking nations), Sheba and Dedan (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait – Ezekiel 38:13). Consequently, the alignment of nations prophesied by Ezekiel is exactly the alignment that we see right now. God said He will destroy this northern army that comes against Israel and in the process will magnify Himself as God to all the nations (see also Isaiah 66:9,Jeremiah 25:22).
It says in Ezekiel 39:6 that at the time of this invasion God will send fire on (Russia) and to those that dwelling securely in the coastal islands. On that day, all the nations shall know that the God of Israel exists (See also Revelation 20:8-9, Psalm 72:10).
The prophecy of Ezekiel 38:4 further tells us that “God will put a hook in the jaw of Russia and bring her down against the land of Israel in the latter years. The hook could very well be the defense and economic agreements that Russia has established with Syria, Iran, and other Islamic nations. As we can see now, Russia is aiding Iran with materials for nuclear weapons. We can expect that Russia will continue its opposition against America, and defiance against the sanctions by building strong relationships with Europe. We are also seeing signs of Putin establishing his superpower reign by returning Russia back to the days of USSR.
- Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: – Ezekiel 38:2-3 (KJV).
- And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords – Ezekiel 38:4 (KJV).
- And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:– Ezekiel 38:15 (KJV).
- How Russia uses Interpol to pursue its enemies
- HRW calls attack on Idlib school ‘war crime,’ Russian MoD slams report as work of ‘liar or madman’
- Kremlin denies involvement in alleged plot against Montenegro’s PM
- Kremlin says early presidential election is not on agenda
- ‘NATO was created for aggression in first place’: Kremlin on reports of new Western buildup
- Russian Air Force to stick to Aleppo ceasefire if militants don’t launch offensive – Kremlin
- Russian Defense Ministry: Human Rights Watch report on Syria doesn’t stand up to scrutiny
- Russia denies involvement in alleged plot to assassinate Montenegrin PM Milo Djukanovic
- 75 Years Later, Moscow Reenacts Famous Soviet Military Parade That Helped Push Back Hitler
- The World According to Russian State TV: America’s ‘Stinking’ Democracy
- Washington Post columnist: US does not respond to cyberattacks ascribed to Russia
Jesus foretold that the days preceding His return would be characterized by “wars and rumors of wars.” Further the scriptures reveal that Jerusalem (Israel) would be an epicenter of unrest that would lead to a major war that will involve the nations of the earth
- The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. -Isaiah 17:1,13- 14 (KJV).
- 9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by. 10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:- Luke 21:9-10 (KJV).
- Arab forces to lead fight to recapture Raqqa from Isis, US says
- Battle for Mosul Day 22: Iraqi Forces Liberate Over 60 Percent of Nineveh Province
- Casualties mount as Iraqis press deeper into IS-held Mosul
- Fighting in Somalia’s Galkayo city kills 29: officials
- Iraqi Official: ISIL Deployed Drones with Chemical Gas in Mosul
- Iraq peshmerga storm Islamic State town as army battles in Mosul
- IS oil wells set on fire as Iraqi troops approach Mosul
- ISIS deploys car bombs in new Syria battle
- IS ‘herded human shields like sheep’
- Islamic State brutality comes to light after military advance
- Islamic State hits back in Mosul but faces new front in Raqqa
- Islamic State’s ‘dark universe’: cyberwar, killer drones and poison clouds
- Islamic State is losing ground but still a threat
- Kurdish Peshmerga take full control of Bashiqa, Iraq, from Islamic State
- Kurdish Woman Leads 30K-Strong Offensive to Conquer ISIS in Their Capital
- Mosul Today: Iraqi Kurdish forces advance, mass grave found
- Multiple Baghdad area attacks kill at least 14
- Nato puts 300,000 ground troops on ‘high alert’ as tensions with Russia mount
- 100 decapitated bodies found in mass grave, Iraqi military says
- Pakistan detains Shiite, Sunni leader in Karachi attacks
- Pakistan police raid scores of Karachi seminaries after killings
- Operation “Euphrates Anger” underway in Syria
- Sniper’s deadly cat-and-mouse game holds up Kurds in Iraqi town
- Soldiers from Kansas, Texas, Arizona killed in Jordan
- Syrian Army Begins Offensive to Cut Terrorists Supply Routes to Aleppo’s 1070 Housing Project
- Syrian militants mass in distant province after truce deals
- Syria’s SDF: a risky US ally to take Raqqa
- U.S. Forces Korea conducts evacuation drill for American civilians
- US-led coalition: 16 strikes near Syria’s Raqqa
- US-led strikes bolster Syrian fighters’ advance toward Raqqa
- US officials admit they don’t have the manpower to retake Isil capital Raqqa any time soon
- WHO: Half of Yemen’s hospitals not fully functional after 18-month war
- Win or lose, Republicans are heading for civil war after election day
Watching prophecy unfold before our eyes exemplifies how powerful and in control God really is.
In the Olivet Discourse ( Matthew 24) Jesus detailed “signs” leading up to his second return. While these are indicators of end times, it should be known that these are considered the beginning of sorrows, also synonymous with “birth pangs.” The Greek word literally translates to “travail,” and it is describing a woman in labor. The closer a woman is to delivery, the more the birth pangs increase in intensity, frequency and duration. When we see this increase, we know our redemption draweth nigh! Amen!
These birth pangs are manifesting before us right now! As the world plunges deeper into sin, the resulting chaos is felt and the saved are crying out, or groaning, for the Lord to rapture them away.
Like as a woman with child, that draweth near the time of her delivery, is in pain, and crieth out in her pangs; so have we been in thy sight, O LORD- Isaiah 26:17 (KJV).
“For the whole creation hopes for and expects the revelation of the sons of God… For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now; And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.” -Romans 8:19;22-23 (KJV).
Biblical “birth pangs” are nearing the point of transitioning us to the Great Tribulation period. There are less Braxton hicks, and more major contractions,and they are no doubt increasing in both frequency and intensity, with very little “lapse time” between them!
Those who don’t think we are in the end times, (the scoffers, we were warned about) I believe are in for a huge awakening. Even secular people have taken notice to the events stirring around the world. They are hard to ignore. I believe our redemption is near, and we all need to get our houses in order!
“But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke 21:34-36 (KJV).
Widespread events are taking place, and the signs of the times are pointing to the imminent return of Jesus Christ.