He is Coming-Are You Ready? Ministry focuses on preparing the elect for the events to come, and to wake up the lost –as God does not wish anyone to perish -2 Peter 3:9 (KJV). We provide daily headline news stories and how they relate to prophecy.
Jesus said we are not to be frightened by the events we see around us, it just signals that the birth pangs have begun, and that means our redemption is close, Amen!
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows (birth pangs)- Mark 13:8 (KJV).
For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. – Mark 13:34 (KJV).
THIS REPORT IS UPDATED DAILY !
Jesus Christ was born, lived, died, and rose again for the sole purpose of saving us from our sins. Are you saved? The bible declares that “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” – Romans 10:13 (KJV). Salvation is turning your life over to Jesus Christ, believing that Jesus is the son of God, and renewing your mind with his spirit, that is done through repentance of sin, and following JESUS with all your heart, mind and soul. JESUS transforms lives, if you are ready for this life saving step, call upon your savior TODAY! Learn more here.
Fellowship with us on FB at: He Is Coming -Are You Ready?
- End Time Deception: Watch as Scientists “Beam” Moving Image of “Apocalyptic Pale Green Horse” Directly onto Clouds
- Temple Institute Raising a Genuine Red Heifer
- The Prophetic Statue in Daniel: Scientists to Rebuild the Ancient Babylonian ‘Colossus Of Rhodes’-The Greek Pagan Sun god, Helios
- The Biblical Prophecy of a Dying Earth: Researchers Say the Sixth Mass Extinction is Here and Happening Rapidly
The bible tells us the last days with be plagued with deception, false doctrines, teachers, men claiming to be Jesus (Luke 21:8) and false religions. We should not only expect that God’s Word will be replaced by man’s word, but that many will fall away from the true teachings of Jesus Christ (Titus 1:11-14, Isaiah 59:13, Jeremiah 6:13, Women heading Churches 1 Timothy 2:12).
During the reign of the Antichrist, many will be deceived into thinking he is the messiah, the AC will perform lying signs and wonders, placing many under a “strong delusion.” (2 Corinthians 11:14,2 Thessalonians 2:9-11).
How to avoid the pitfalls is found in Acts 17:11, telling us to search the scripture to verify the truth. Stay in prayer, and cleave to Jesus!
11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so – Acts 17:11 (KJV).
- Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.-Acts 20:30 (KJV).
- Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: – Amos 8:11 (KJV).
- 13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. -2 Corinthians 11:13 (KJV).
- But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction – 2 Peter 2:1 (KJV).
- And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them – Luke 21:8 (KJV).
- And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. – Matthew 24:11(KJV).
- Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.-2 Peter 3:3-5 (KJV).
- Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils – 1 Timothy 4:1 (KJV).
- For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.– 2 Timothy 4:3-5 (KJV).
- 11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake.12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.– Titus 1:11-14 (KJV).
- Dim view: Historians question new claim Lady Liberty muse was Muslim
- France shuts down 3 mosques in crackdown
- Hawaiian court revokes permit for planned mega-telescope
- NORAD celebrates 60 years of tracking Santa Claus
- N.Y. newspaper blasts post-shooting prayers: ‘GOD ISN’T FIXING THIS’
- Pope decries fundamentalist Catholics who believe in ‘absolute truth’ while four jihadists arrested for radical threats against him
- Prayer Shaming After a Mass Shooting in San Bernardino
- Why Ben Carson doesn’t believe in hell
Without a doubt, the Antichrist’s world government is officially here. The antichrist marking and tracking system are exploding in every possible way- you name it, its got a tracing device on it or in it!
There is a widespread emergence of technologies for cashless transaction methods, surveillance and tracking devices such as RFID, NCS, BioMetric passwords, microchips tattoos, bar codes that are tattooed onto the skin, and implants, medical tracking devices that are placed inside the body- under the guise of healthcare, all of this should be viewed as “beast technology.” In the very near future, all of these technologies will converge, and a provide the antichrist a powerful system to control the world with. The rapidly increasing pace of beast technology manifesting reveals that the prophecy of Revelation 13 is very near.
While some Christians have identified “microchips” and tattoo implants as the “mark of the beast,” It is important to understand the difference between “Beast Technology” and the actual literal Mark of the Beast. You can guarantee that all of these “surveillance” devices will be used for the mark of the beast “system.” But the mark of the beast is not symbolic, it is a literal mark, that will be placed on the forehead or on the right hand, and it will be identified with the numbers 666 and the name of the beast. It should be noted that while the mark of the beast CANNOT be forced, satan will use every trick he can to deceive many into taking it! For this reason, it is not recommended that anyone be lured into this technology by convenience factors!
Transhumanism – Cyborgs – Robots: The word ‘transhuman’ literally means ‘beyond human.’ Transhumanism echoes the evolutionary belief that humans are ‘gods’ and are responsible for making mankind evolve. These mad scientists believe that they can create a superhuman, one that is better than the one God has created! They dismiss the notion of God, and believe they will eventually control life and death. This is more than THE movement of our time, it is THE GOAL and the main driving force of our government spending! Everything we see in the science world, from surveillance devices, nanotechnology, to exoskeleton skins collapses under the transhumanism umbrella. The utopia, called the “singularity,” is when man fully merges with machine, and that machine is autonomous! It doesn’t stop with man either, scientists are trying to create robotic animals and insects. This spells trouble for all humanity in many ways.
- And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay -Daniel 2:43 (KJV).
- Satan, has already set the stage for deception – he tempts and draws in men by the power of knowledge, just as he did with Eve, and the lie of immortality “Ye shall not surely die:.and you will become like God..” -Genesis 3:4-5 (KJV).
- And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: – Genesis 3:22 (KJV).
- And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: -Hebrews 9:27 (KJV).
- And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not– 2 Peter 2:2-3 (KJV).
- While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage – 2 Peter 2:19 (KJV).
- “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. ” -Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV).
- 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: – 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 (KJV).
- Czech firm presents new model of wall radar
- Drone falls into crowd, injures runners during road race
- Facebook says that it will bow to privacy rules in Belgium
- Feds collecting hoards of personal Internet data
- Girl dies from ‘rare allergic reaction’ to technology
- Israeli surveillance balloon guarding Paris climate summit
- No, NSA HASN’T Stopped Mass Spying On American Citizens
- Upgraded Large Hadron Collider Sets New Energy Collision Record
Unearthing God’s Word in the form of living artifacts should be viewed as prophetic, as it proves that God’s Word endures forever, and gives us living testimonial facts that coincide with the Word of GOD! This section will also include other finds that impact culture, history or origins of life.
- “…many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased” – Daniel 12:4 (KJV).
- For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof – Psalm 102:14 (KJV).
Jesus told us that we are to preach the gospel to the world, and then the end shall come (Matthew 24:14). In doing so, we were warned that we will be hated, persecuted, killed, and imprisoned. While we are seeing more extreme forms of persecution predominantly in the middle east, we can expect various forms of persecution to manifest throughout the world, whether it be through banning certain religious freedoms, destruction of churches, or forcing Christians to choose between their jobs and faith and possibly death.
(See also Acts 14:22, 2 Corinthians 4:8-10, 15:19, John 18:20, James 1:12)
- “Yeah, the time cometh , that whosever killeth you will think that he doeth God service” -John 16:2 (KJV).
- But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name’s sake – Luke 21:12 (KJV).
- Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. -Matthew 24:9 (KJV).
- And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved – Matthew 10:22 (KJV).
- Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution -2 Timothy 3:12 (KJV).
- But and if ye suffer for righteousness’ sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled; – 1 Peter 3:12 (KJV).
- For they know not to do right, saith the LORD, who store up violence and robbery in their palaces– Amos 3:10 (KJV).
- Ye who turn judgment to wormwood, and leave off righteousness in the earth– Amos 5:7 (KJV).
- The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully– Ezekiel 22:29 (KJV).
- Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth. -Habakkuk 1:4 (KJV).
- Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight! – Isaiah 5:20-21 (KJV).
- The instruments also of the churl are evil: he deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaketh right – Isaiah 32:7 (KJV).
- And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.– 2 Peter 2:3 (KJV).
- “But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.” -2 Timothy 3:13 (KJV).
- “Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth” – James 5:4 (KJV).
- “The laborer is worthy of his wages.” – 1 Timothy 5:18 (KJV).
- Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. – 1 Timothy 6:5 (KJV).
- But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. – 1 Timothy 6:9-10 (KJV).
- Australia government agency hacked, China denies involvement
- Brazil lower house speaker OKs impeachment proceedings against Rousseff
- Carson: ‘Height of hypocrisy’ for Obama to ask Turkey to seal its border
- Coca-Cola ad in Mexico sparks controversy over treatment of indigenous people
- Ex-intel chief: Obama ignored ISIS to get reelected
- German geologist accuses NASA of altering temperature records to support the global warming myth
- Huckabee: America needs a commander in chief, not a weather-obsessed meteorologist
- Jolted: Solar subsidies help rich get richer at taxpayer expense
- MSNBC: Pro-Lifers are “Terrorists” Who Make Working at Planned Parenthood “Dangerous”
- Megyn Kelly Takes the Media to Task for Blaming Planned Parenthood Shooting on Pro-Lifers
- ‘Morning Joe’ Rips Latest Clinton Ad As ‘Too Terrible To Describe In The English Language’ [VIDEO]
- Obama Vows to Veto Bill De-Funding Planned Parenthood, Which Sells Aborted Baby Parts
- Pro-Amnesty Christian Groups Receiving $1 Billion From Feds Double-Down for Syrian Refugees
- Proposed law may remove indigenous land rights in Brazil
- Qatar rejects rights group report on ‘rampant’ labor abuse
- Saudi royalty showers $1.3 million in gifts on Obamas
- UnitedHealth CEO regrets entering ObamaCare
- US rejects Russian charge that Turkey buys ISIS oil
- $12 Billion Annual Gap Threatens Fight Against HIV/AIDS
- Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; -Haggai 2:6 (KJV).
- And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.– Isaiah 11:15 (KJV).
- I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools – Isaiah 42:15 (KJV).
- Behold, by my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a desert; their fish stink for lack of water and die of thirst -Isaiah 50:2 (KJV).
- How long will the land lie parched and the grass in every field be withered? Because those who live in it are wicked, the animals and birds have perished – Jeremiah 12:4 (KJV).
- Behold, he withholdeth the waters, and they dry up: also he sendeth them out, and they overturn the earth -Job 12:15 (KJV).
- For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.– Matthew 24:7 (KJV).
- And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.-Revelation 16:12 (KJV).
- I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumbling blocks with the wicked; and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the LORD. – Zephaniah 1:3 (KJV).
Global warming is the biggest fraud of all time, that has granted billions of dollars to its propaganda. While there is evidence of our earth “changing” it is not due to global warming, but in fact because it is DYING. Prophecy tells us that the earth is wearing old like a garment, all of these changes have absolutely nothing to do with overpopulation and everything to do with prophecy. Granted, there is man-made “destroyers of the earth,” as told to us in Revelation 11:18.
“Originally, the climate was created perfect, but sin changed everything (Genesis 3), and we no longer have a perfect climate. During the global Flood of Noah’s day about 4,350 years ago the climate was radically changed when the surface of the Earth was reshaped by the Flood. The Flood was followed by an Ice Age, which further changed our climate, and climates have gone up and down since,” – Ken Ham, Creation Scientist.
We can expect that God will address those who challenge his authority over the control of the earth. He will indeed answer the scoffers and the railers, Evolutionists, Theosophists, Pantheists, and all unbelievers, and it will defy everything they teach. God will raise his hand in a manner that no one expects.
That POWER—which is troubling the world—will manifest by defying nature and the theories of ignorance, the laws of nature will reverse in supernatural events, and the voice of GOD will be heard and seen as the infliction of these events shake the earth and the hearts of man!
- Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands. They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:-Psalm 102:25-26 (KJV).
- Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.- Isaiah 51:6 (KJV).
- Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away– Matthew 24:35 (KJV).
- But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up– 2 Peter 3:10 (KJV).
- … “Keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith…” – 1 Timothy 6:20-21 (KJV).
- Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away– Hosea 4:3 (KJV).
- Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.-Isaiah 5:14 (KJV).
- The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish – Isaiah 24:4 (KJV).
- And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree– Isaiah 34:4 (KJV).
- And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods– Numbers 16:32 (KJV).
- They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. – Psalms 82:5 (KJV).
- And had turned their rivers into blood; and their floods, that they could not drink. – Psalm 78:44 (KJV). He turned their waters into blood, and slew their fish. – Psalms 105:29 KJV).
- Another Mass Die-Off: Tens of Thousands of Dead Fish Wash Up on Ancol Beach Near Jakarta, Indonesia
- Continued beach closures due to sewage danger
- Hong Kong’s pink dolphins at risk of disappearing
- Huge fish die-off spotted along Glen Cove Creek, New York
- Mexico bans thousands of Christmas trees from U.S. due to blight
- New tests show Rio’s Olympic waters are badly polluted – even far from shore
- Obama Claims Fish Swim In Miami Streets Because Of Climate Change — There’s Only One Problem [VIDEO]
- See the ‘Smogpocalypse’ China’s President Left Behind to Attend Climate Change Summit
- For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; -Haggai 2:6 (KJV).
- Oh that thou wouldest rend the heavens, that thou wouldest come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence, 2 As when the melting fire burneth, the fire causeth the waters to boil, to make thy name known to thine adversaries, that the nations may tremble at thy presence! – Isaiah 64:1-2 (KJV).
- Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken– Luke 21:26 (KJV).
- For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.– Matthew 24:7 (KJV).
- And the mountains shall be molten under him, and the valleys shall be cleft, as wax before the fire, and as the waters that are poured down a steep place. – Micah 1:4 (KJV).
- Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth – Psalm 18:7 (KJV).
- Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea– Psalm 46:2 (KJV).
- Thou hast made the earth to tremble; thou hast broken it: heal the breaches thereof; for it shaketh– Psalm 60:2 (KJV).
- They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. -Psalm 82:5 (KJV).
- He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth: he toucheth the hills, and they smoke – Psalms 104:32 (KJV).
- 5.5 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes SW of Kigi, Turkey
- 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes W of Panguna, Papua New Guinea
- Eastern Taiwan shaken by two moderate earthquakes
- Fears scientists about to ‘frack’ volcanic sea bed could ‘trigger mega earthquake’
- Santa Maria volcano in Guatemala erupts to 24,000ft
- Colima volcano in Mexico erupts to 21,000ft
- Fuego volcano in Guatemala erupts to 19,000ft
- Copahue volcano in Argentina erupts to 16,000ft
- Sinabung volcano in Indonesia erupts to 16,000ft
- Rinjani volcano in Indonesia erupts to 16,000ft
- Volcano in Nicaragua erupts causing thousands to evacuate
The technology of our day is moving towards a cashless society that will require humans to use a personal identification mark in order to be able to buy or sell. Before this happens, we can very well expect a financial and economic collapse, to implement the idea of a new world order and a cashless system.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. -Revelation 13:16-18 (KJV).
- Can rising healthcare costs lead to the next Great Recession?
- China to launch new pilot zones to open up financial markets: media
- ECB to drive policy further into uncharted territory
- Economy Improves Just Enough For the Federal Reserve to Kill It
- Euro braces for ECB stimulus as dollar rides high after Yellen
- Goldman Warns of Brazil Depression After GDP Plunges Again
- Mexico Faces Its Biggest Corporate Default In Two Decades As Construction Giant Misses Bond Payment
- OPEC States Push for Output Cuts in Face of Saudi Opposition
- Puerto Rico’s governor issues ‘distress call’ to U.S. Congress about fiscal crisis
- Rubio: $19T debt is greatest threat for future generations
- Spain’s Abengoa has laid off 40 pct. of workforce in Brazil, union says
- The Shocking True State of the Financial System Today
- The war on cash and the machinations of the ‘Deep State’
- U.S. Total Debt Soars By $674 Billion In November
- Will December keep its reputation for being the kindest month for U.S. stocks?
- Yellen hints at December rate hike
Weather patterns, outbreaks of disease, pestilence, solar activity, earthquakes and other current events confirm that birth pangs are intensifying as predicted by Jesus, signaling his return is near. Many do not believe that weather is a “sign of the times,” but indeed it is. Job tells us that God uses weather and disasters to call the nations and people back to repentance. God also uses weather to cut off evil plans of wicked men, and to deliver mercy. “He causeth it to come, whether for correction, or for his land, or for mercy Job 37:13 (KJV).
- Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand. – Isaiah 28:2 (KJV).
- Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire. -Isaiah 29:6 (KJV).
- When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures– Jeremiah 10:13 (KJV).
- “And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring “ Luke 21: 25 (KJV).
- Heatwaves: For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.– Malachi 4:1 (KJV).
- Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne.3 A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about.4 His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled.5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.–Psalm 97:2-5 (KJV).
- He causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings for the rain; he bringeth the wind out of his treasuries – Psalm 135:7 (KJV). See also Job 37:6
- He giveth snow like wool: he scattereth the hoarfrost like ashes. – Psalm 147:16 (KJV).
- Fire, and hail; snow, and vapour; stormy wind fulfilling his word: – Psalm 148:8 (KJV).
- Heaviest rainfall in a century floods south Indian state; more to come
- Lightning strike on street light caught on camera
- Meteorologist: Record High U.S. snow cover for Dec. 1.
Examining all facts, the Genesis account can be substantiated not only by physical evidence, but most importantly through the bible. Creation is foundational to the Christian faith and faith is required in our walk with God.. Evolution is a cult, designed to rebel against our creator and to shift people into a state of disbelief. We can expect, without a doubt, to see an abundance of false evolution theories emerging in the last days.
As you add up all of the dates, and accepting that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, came to Earth almost 2,000 years ago, we come to the conclusion that the creation of the Earth and animals (including the dinosaurs) occurred only thousands of years ago (perhaps only 6000!), not millions of years. Thus, if the Bible is right (and it is!), dinosaurs must have lived within the past thousands of years.
DNA Manipulation, Cloning and Genetic Modifications (GMO): The Word of God clearly states that life was created to reproduce after its own kind. The unnatural process of genetic engineering and cloning seeks to go beyond the boundaries set by God. Scientists are “playing god” by manipulating animal and human DNA. The result will be a permanent destruction to the genetics of all future living beings. Scientists are literally “cutting and pasting” DNA, to create cross-breeds and animal hybrids (spider and goats), and “gene therapy” replacing bad genes with good genes and RNA interference (Three parent babies, Designer babies). They are also doing this with foods. Our foods are literally being infused with animal DNA and human DNA in hopes to alter or change our functionality. Scientists are also cross pairing different foods together. “Frankenfood.”
- For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. –Colossians 1:16-17 (KJV).
- Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD. – Jeremiah 31:37 (KJV).
- Canst thou by searching find out God? canst thou find out the Almighty unto perfection? -Job 11:7 (KJV).
- Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed – Leviticus 19:19 (KJV)..
- For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:- 2 Peter 3:5 (KJV).
- O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! – Romans 11:33 (KJV).
- ”..Keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so-called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith…”-1 Timothy 6:20-21 (KJV).
- After Successfully Replicating Thousands of Animals, World’s Biggest ‘Clone Factory’ Eagerly Awaits Approval to Clone Humans
- CERN Replicates First Moments Of Universe In Upgraded Large Hadron Collider
- Genes For Longer, Healthier Life Found
- China Turns to Cloned Cattle to Keep Up With Rising Beef Demand
- New anti-aging drug could extend human life span to 120 years
It should be stated that astrology and imaginative figures created in the sky are NOT BIBLICAL TEACHINGS. Regardless of what you have been taught, the bible DOES NOT ever teach that connecting dots in the sky are SIGNS from GOD. The bible is very explicit in telling us to stay away from fables and teachings that are not from GOD. The heavenly signs God has given us, are visible to the naked HUMAN EYE, and do not require an imagination to create a pisces, a virgo, or other mystical creatures.
- Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name:-Amos 5:9 (KJV).
- And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke -Acts 2:19(KJV).
- And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: – Genesis 1:14 (KJV).
- For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine – Isaiah 13:10 (KJV).
- Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth– Isaiah 40:26 (KJV).
- I clothe the heavens with blackness, and I make sackcloth their covering – Isaiah 50:3 (KJV).
- Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them– Jeremiah 10:2 (KJV).
- And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. – Luke 21:25-26 (KJV).
- And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken– Mark 13:25 (KJV).
Many of us are familiar with the verse: “Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat” – Matthew 7:13 (KJV). The patterns of immorality will characterize these last days by an increase of those following after sinful and lustful desires, prophecy says it will be “as in the days of Lot,” and people will be ” lovers of self and pleasure, more than of God.” It is not hard to look around and see that this prophecy is coming to pass very quickly and rapidly advancing. Laws are passing that forbid Christians to preach and teach that homosexuality is a sin, widespread vilifying of Christian values, evil being called good, the legalization of homosexual marriage, etc. We can expect even worse to emerge, the devils days are numbered, and he will most definitely up his ante to snare many. We are truly living in a Romans 1 society of reprobate minds.
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; – Titus 2:11-13 (KJV).
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.” –1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (KJV).
- How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts – Jude 1:18 (KJV).
- Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge– Hebrews 13:4 (KJV).
- 28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. 30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed – Luke 17:29-30 (KJV).
- Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.– Psalm 109:16 (KJV)
- For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error– 2 Peter 2:18 (KJV).
- This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. –2 Timothy 3:1-7 (KJV).
- Anti-Science ‘New York Times’ Uses Gender-Neutral ‘Mx.’
- Backlash brewing against same-sex marriage, gay leaders fear
- Brown Univ. students create secret group for Free Speech
- Disgrace: Three Models Pose Nude together for Popular Ad Campaign
- Franklin Graham’s Message to LGBT Community: ‘The World Is Deceiving You’
- ISIS Raping, Selling 7-Year-Olds for ’10 Cigarettes’
- Media Mocks Tim Tebow for Getting Dumped Because He’s Committed to Abstinence
- Openly gay Republican announces Senate bid
- Same-sex parents on birth certificate approved by Arkansas judge
- Shamed Spanish politician poses nude for magazine to try to restore her reputation
- Trafficking victims forced to grow high-priced UK cannabis
- Wisconsin police investigate sexual assault of pregnant horse
Prophecy states that Israel would be re-established as a Nation, and the Jewish people would be returning to the Nation. Today, we see that Jews are in fact returning in droves,as promised and stated by the Prophets (Deuteronomy 30: 3, Jeremiah 29:14; Ezekiel 11:17; Isaiah 56:8; Psalms 106:47). Immigration to Israel is called aliyah, literally translated as “rising up”. These are the SUPER SIGNS indicating we are in the last days. Prophecy also tells us that Jerusalem will be the epicenter of global focus, and a “burdensome” stone to all nations. Tensions will rise as a result of the “third temple” and the rights to temple mount, the two state divide,and Jerusalem will be trodden under foot, meaning utterly destroyed. The Jewish Nation will be the catalyst for the greatest battle, unparalleled to anything before seen in history, the wars involved will be the Psalm 83 War and the Ezekiel 38 War of Gog and Magog.
Jesus is ruling the nations from Jerusalem (Isaiah 24:23; Joel 3:17; Matthew 25:31-32, Psalm 68:16, Zechariah 2:10; 14:9;).
It should also be noted that the AntiChrist will in fact reside in the Holy Land for a period of time, as told to us in Daniel and Revelation. He will break the 7 year peace treaty, and will require all to take the mark of the beast and to worship him, or be killed.
- And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land. – Ezekiel 34:13 (KJV).
- And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed –Genesis 12:3 (KJV).
- I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land” -Joel 3:2 (KJV).
- And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh– Luke 21:20 (KJV).
- And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled -Luke 21:24 (KJV).
- With one mind they plot together; they form an alliance against you—the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, of Moab and the Hagrites, Byblos, Ammon and Amalek, Philistia, with the people of Tyre. Even Assyria has joined them to reinforce Lot’s descendants -They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. -Psalm 83 (KJV).
- Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth – Titus 1:14 (KJV).
- Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. – Revelation 3:9 (KJV).
- And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it –Zechariah 12:3 (KJV).
- Auction of iconic Israeli flag cancelled
- Could solving open Jewish terror cases bring end to terror wave?
- Court Rules Netanyahu Must Provide Account of Conversations with Sheldon Adelson
- Direct from the horse’s mouth: Make aliyah
- Erdogan: Israelis created the ‘occupation state’ in 1948
- Erdogan hints it will be ‘possible’ to repair ties with Israel
- Ex-Clinton aide proposed ‘shaming Israel’ by soliciting funds for Palestinians, email shows
- 4 battalions launch security sweep of village southwest of Ramallah
- German court opens way for trial of 95-year-old Auschwitz paramedic
- German Jewish group OKs publishing annotated ‘Mein Kampf’
- German Parliament President: We reject settlement labeling, understand Israel’s anger
- Government approves NIS 100m. economic boost for Jerusalem
- IDF arrests 28 Palestinians in West Bank overnight
- Israeli Court: Praise for Terrorists Not Incitement
- Israel eases visa rules for Chinese tourists
- Netanyahu, Gabbay lead 70-strong Israeli delegation to Paris
- Netanyahu must supply list of talks with Israel Hayom owner
- Netanyahu: UN must continue to investigate Iran
- PA calls terror attacks ‘acts of bravery’
- PM: ‘Many opportunities’ between Vietnam and Israel
- Police investigating circumstances of stabbing in south Tel Aviv
- Police: Tel Aviv stabbing victim wounds were self inflicted
- Tel Aviv man arrested for asking for ISIS tattoo
- 2 Palestinian attackers shot dead by security forces
- ‘Where goods are labeled, I fear people will be labeled’
There is an undeniable impatience and irritability escaping from mankind, demands arising from indulgences that are never satisfied, we see this manifesting in deeds of recklessness and violence, recorded in daily headlines. Lawlessness and crime of every kind is increasing. Current trends reveal exactly what scripture warned us of, that we are living in the perilous times, and we can expect to see a dramatic increase as the world descends even further into evil. .
- Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! – Isaiah 5:20 (KJV).
- For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled -Luke 21:22 (KJV).
- And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold -Matthew 24:10;12 (KJV).
- But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. -Matthew 24:37 (KJV).
- And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just. -Romans 3:8 (KJV).
- This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.– 2 Timothy 3:1 (KJV).
- But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. -2 Timothy 3:13 (KJV).
- ALL THREE DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES USE SAN BERNARDINO SHOOTING TO CALL FOR GUN CONTROL
- As Europe Grapples With Refugees, Pacific Islanders Move
- Attorney for 13-year-old terrorist arrested for Facebook, Twitter incitement
- Black Friday breaks record with 185K gun background checks
- British police arrest four men in counter-terrorism probe
- California man pleads guilty to seeking to join ISIS
- Calif. mass shooting: 16 dead, 2 gunmen killed, third suspect in custody
- Cameroon Army kills 100 from Boko Haram, frees 900 hostages
- ‘Contain’ This: Study Finds 300 Active ISIS Supporters Online in the US
- Despite high-profile massacres, UN says ISIS in Libya is struggling
- Detroit Police Chief: Citizens Carrying Guns Makes Detroit Safer From Terrorist Attacks
- EU presses Greece over migrants, weighs Schengen threat
- First suspect identified as Syed Farook, ‘very religious’ Muslim
- Germany to publish new edition of Hitler’s ‘Mein Kampf’ in January
- Investigators Say Downed AirAsia Flight Result of Rudder Problem, Pilot Error
- 9 Pieces of Documentation that Vindicate Trump’s Claim of 9/11 Muslim Celebrations
- ISIS Followers in U.S. Are Diverse and Young
- Jeb Bush hints that his VP pick would be a woman
- Japan investigating mystery boats carrying dead bodies off coast
- Jihadist Plot Against the Pope Thwarted
- Macedonia police teargas refugees as Europe arrivals reach 1 million
- Merkel says Afghans coming here for better life will be sent back
- North Korea digging a new tunnel at nuclear test site
- Nuclear Agency Says Iran Worked on Weapons Design Until 2009
- One dead, three injured in Savannah, Ga. shooting
- Pakistan hangs 4 suspected Taliban members over school massacre
- Planned Parenthood Shooter ‘Obsessed With Ending of World,’ Ex-Wife Wrote
- Renegade Alabama cops accused of falsely arresting 100s of black youths
- President Obama Calls For Gun Control With Reported Shooters Still At Large
- Russian film about North Korea exposes life under surveillance
- Small town in Idaho makes history with all-Latino council and first Hispanic mayor
- Shooters fled San Bernardino site, Police: Upwards of 14 fatalities, 14 wounded in attack
- Shootout follows manhunt for suspects in California massacre, 1 believed at large
- Stranded migrants clash with police on Greek-Macedonian border
- Top military officer contradicts Obama, says ISIS not ‘contained’
- Truth Serum: Muslims celebrating after the 9/11 attack?
- Turkish court to decide if comparing Erdogan to ‘Rings’ character Gollum a crime
- ‘Upwards of 14’ Dead in Shooting in San Bernardino, Calif., Police Searching for 3 Heavily Armed Suspects
The bible warns us that in the last days, that a strong delusion will come and if possible deceive even the elect (Matthew 24:24). Aliens indeed take the number one spot on that list. The Bible does show us that are beings in high places that interact with mankind, and they are referred to as fallen angels and demons (See Jude 1:6, 2 Peter 2:4-5, Matthew 8:28-34, Ephesians 6:12). But as far as alien life living freely on other planets, the bible does not support this theory. GOD clearly depicted what he created and detailed that in the first six days of Creation, as told to us in Genesis, aliens are not listed.
We should not be surprised by the daily headlines of governments who are searching for the aliens, life on other planets, and consequently spending billions of taxpayer and private dollars to do so. It is of no coincidence that all of those in search of their alien life, reject the notion of their being a GOD, the GOD we should fear and humble ourselves to. Isn’t that exactly the mission of satan!
There is a vast amount of evidence supporting the theory that demonic entities masquerading as aliens will mastermind a “false rapture.” Aided by blue beam and illusions created by a sophisticated combination of light and satellite technology, the theory believes that aliens will come to earth claiming to be from another world, and one will claim to be the god of the universe. We have already seen the results of this technology in various headlines about people appearing in hologram form. It is very difficult to distinguish between the actual hologram and the real person.
The bible clearly tells us that Satan will claim to be God. Whether or a not a false rapture will be staged by the false aliens is up for debate, and scripture does not teach it. Scripture teaches a STRONG DELUSION, IMAGE, LYING SIGNS and WONDERS, and an ANTICHRIST. Being that Aliens and alien life dominate headlines, and knowing that Satan has tried to counterfeit everything he possibly can,we would be remiss to dismiss this as a possibility, especially when the whores of BABYLON are pushing the propaganda that aliens exist, like the POPE! The mere fact that headlines today dominate “alien life and aliens” should warn us that we are being indoctrinated and prepared to accept these alien beings. The groundwork has already been paved by new agers, the cult of evolution, and the transhumanism movement.
It is also important to point out that the “image” mentioned in Revelation 13:14-15. Translated, the Greek word “image” literally means “image or likeness,” and that is exactly what a holographic projection is: the likeness or image of a person. When we apply this technology to biblical prophecy,it is easy to see how it could deceive the masses The “image and likeness” of the eventual beast image could literally be projected throughout the entire world, appearing before everyone at the same time, to address the nations, give speeches, command military units, and as we know in prophecy, be used for “worshipping the image of the beast.”
The bottom line is that if something is contrary to what is found in scripture, we are told that it is to be accursed, and since the existence of aliens are not taught in the bible, we should most definitely flee from entertaining this thought. Lest you find yourself entertaining a demon unaware. God is not a liar, and we must trust in what HE told us in his WORD!
- And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.– 2 Corinthians 11:14-15 (KJV).
- For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places -Ephesians 6:12 (KJV).
- For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.– Matthew 24:24 (KJV).
- Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: -2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 (KJV).
- And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.– Revelation 13:14 (KJV).
- Mysterious radiowave blast may have come from starquake
- Nokia Unveils $60,000 Ozo Virtual Reality Camera
- Scientists in Japan create touchable holograms
The New World Order has already been told to us in the Bible, right down to the extermination of mankind! If there was one word that would sum up the New World Order, it would be CONTROL I will briefly explain this section, because it warrants an understanding today as the world moves in the direction of surrending all human rights over to the governing powers. The correlation to biblical prophecy is both amazing and revealing of the awesomeness of our God! Imagine the prophets like Daniel and John who were given these visions of things to come, and we are now watching it unravel! As you understand this key prophecy, your own knowledge of prophecy and world events will increase DRAMATICALLY, as should your faith in your powerful and majestic savior- Jesus Christ!
The concept of a New World Order is necessary to bring the nations under one ruler (Revelation 13:15-17) one religion (Revelation 13:11-15), and one global economic system (Revelation 13:16-17). Prophecy has much to say about these end time events, and we are truly witnessing them manifest now! We have heard many Presidents calling for a New World Order, and many world powers have already begun introducing exactly what prophecy has already warned us about! Things like Common Core, Agenda 21, Agenda 2030, climate change, aliens, mandatory vaccines, overpopulation, homosexuality, abolishing anything related to God or his existence, strong delusions, the alter reality world of believing you are what you think (a girl, a boy, a “god”). This section will be devoted to addressing specific NWO issues that are shaping up and conditioning mankind for this”agenda.”
Biblical prophecy clearly defines that 10 nations will exist at the time of the Anti-Christ (Daniel 7:7; 7:24) “10 horns” represents the nations. Revelation 17:12;16-17 clearly reiterates this for us, too! That means, we will see a massive reorganization of the world into 10 super nations. When we consider this prophecy, it is also easy to understand the reason for the push on IMMIGRATION!
- After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.– Daniel 7:7(KJV).
- I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;-Daniel 7:21 (KJV).
- And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.- Daniel 8:24 (KJV).
- And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand. -Daniel 8:25 (KJV).
- And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.– Daniel 11:36 (KJV).
- But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things. – Daniel 11:38 (KJV).
- And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. – Revelation 17:12 (KJV).
- These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. – Revelation 17:13 (KJV).
- For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.- Revelation 17:17 (KJV).
- Half a million Syrian refugees could be resettled to EU -Hungary PM
- Slovakia files lawsuit against EU migrant quotas
- Texas Sues Feds to Block Syrian Refugees
- And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. – Daniel 9:27 (KJV).
- Say ye not, A confederacy [conspiracy], to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy [conspiracy]; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid– Isaiah 8:12 (KJV).
- They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace. -Jeremiah 6:14 (KJV).
- Thus saith the Lord of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the Lord.17 They say still unto them that despise me, The Lord hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you. – Jeremiah 23:16-17 (KJV).
- Thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that make my people err, that bite with their teeth, and cry, Peace; and he that putteth not into their mouths, they even prepare war against him. – Micah 3:5 (KJV).
- Which imagine mischiefs in their heart; continually are they gathered together for war – Psalm 140:2 (KJV).
- For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape – 1 Thessolonians 5:3 (KJV).
- Cameron: Air strikes on Syria would not increase attack threat in Britain
- PRIEST Gabriel Naddaf: EU labeling ‘betrayal of Christian values in Europe’
- ‘Gaddafi phoned me, asked for help suppressing Arab Spring’ – Hague
- Germany rules out cooperation with Syria’s Assad as cabinet meets on ISIS campaign
- How about that resignation, Erdogan? Turkey is buying oil from ISIS
- House to take up legislation on visa waivers this week: McCarthy
- Iran says Riyadh meeting of Syrian opposition may harm peace talks: Fars
- ‘NATO invitation to Montenegro: Provocative, wrong moment’
- New Peace Talks on Syria Could Be Held This Month
- New York Democrat says Obama is living on the moon
- Obama rejects plan to close Gitmo, build another on US soil – report
- Obama says parts of climate deal must be legally binding
- Obama welcomes British vote on ISIS air strikes
- Spain says no to Catalonia independence
- Syria accuses Turkey of working with terror groups
- The Next Referendum on the EU — Here’s What You Need to Know
- Trans-Pacific Partnership: A disaster for natural health
- Top Democrat Rebukes Obama’s Claim: ISIS Not Contained, ‘It’s Now in 12 Other Countries’
- U.N. envoy says deal very close between Libya’s warring factions
- U.S. Inflames Debate on Climate Finance With Plan for UN Talks
- UN report on Iran’s nuke program affirms past weapons effort
- US removing non-essential staff from embassy in Mali
- US says IAEA report holds Iran accountable for its past
- White House says if Russians are really concerned about ISIS’ illicit finance they should take it up with Syria’s president.
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.– Matthew 24:7 (KJV).
- Costco E. coli recall expands to more states, stores
- EXCLUSIVE: Media Minimize Mexico’s Role in Spread of Debilitating Virus Hitting U.S.
- 1 Dead, 6 threatened, 1,248 cases of birth defects from Zika virus in Brazil
- Recall linked to E. coli celery now includes some 150,000 products
Scripture states that a northern army will invade Israel in the last days, and since this prophecy has never been fulfilled, we know that it will come in the near future. Bible scholars have traced the tribes and have determined that this northern army is led by tribes that have settled in Russia. I exercise caution when it comes to genealogy, and would rather take the literal compass approach given to us in the bible, “a northern army.” Russia does geographically fit that description.
The prophecy of this invasion is detailed in Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39. Russia will be the leader of a regional coalition against Israel, and the allies that march with northern invader are named by tribe (nation). Today, we can see that these nations are Islamic and all enemies surrounding Israel (another prophecy in Psalm 83 and Luke 21:20). Ezekiel even details the countries that question the logic for this invasion. These nations come from the old British Empire and oil rich nations aligned with the West. Ezekiel mentions these nations as Tarshish, all her young lions (English-speaking nations), Sheba and Dedan (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait – Ezekiel 38:13). Consequently, the alignment of nations prophesied by Ezekiel is exactly the alignment that we see right now. God said He will destroy this northern army that comes against Israel and in the process will magnify Himself as God to all the nations (see also Isaiah 66:9,Jeremiah 25:22).
It says in Ezekiel 39:6 that at the time of this invasion God will send fire on (Russia) and to those that dwelling securely in the coastal islands. On that day, all the nations shall know that the God of Israel exists (See also Revelation 20:8-9, Psalm 72:10).
The prophecy of Ezekiel 38:4 further tells us that “God will put a hook in the jaw of Russia and bring her down against the land of Israel in the latter years. The hook could very well be the defense and economic agreements that Russia has established with Syria, Iran, and other Islamic nations. As we can see now, Russia is aiding Iran with materials for nuclear weapons. We can expect that Russia will continue its opposition against America, and defiance against the sanctions by building strong relationships with Europe. We are also seeing signs of Putin establishing his superpower reign by returning Russia back to the days of USSR.
- Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: – Ezekiel 38:2-3 (KJV).
- And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great companywith bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords – Ezekiel 38:4 (KJV).
- And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:– Ezekiel 38:15 (KJV).
- As Putin Becomes One of World’s Most Powerful Players, His Surprising Jewish Connection is Revealed
- China, Russia to launch joint news agency to boost Eurasian integration
- France’s Top Weatherman Hired By Kremlin After Being Fired For Questioning Global Warming
- ISIS takes aim at Putin, with videos showing Russian ‘spy’ beheading, threats to Moscow
- Kremlin says NATO expansion to east will lead to retaliation from Russia
- New generation ‘doomsday’ airborne command post to enter service in Russia
- New York Democrat says Obama is living on the moon
- Putin Wages a Different War on Turkey With Trade in Crosshairs
- Russia causing ‘environmental disaster’ in Ukraine: Poroshenko
- Russia presents proof of Turkey’s role in ISIS oil trade
- Russia says it has proof Turkey involved in Islamic State oil trade
- Turkey’s attack on Russian jet is foreign policy nightmare – Austrian ex-chancellor
- Turkey’s foreign minister says waiting for Russian response on meeting request
- U.S. State Department ‘troubled’ by Moscow’s move against Soros groups
Jesus foretold that the days preceding His return would be characterized by “wars and rumors of wars.” Further the scriptures reveal that Jerusalem (Israel) would be an epicenter of unrest that would lead to a major war that will involve the nations of the earth
- The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. -Isaiah 17:1,13- 14 (KJV).
- 9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by. 10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:- Luke 21:9-10 (KJV).
- Al-Qaida captures government-controlled Yemeni town
- British Parliament votes to authorize military airstrikes against ISIS, join coalition fight
- Cameroon Army kills 100 from Boko Haram, frees 900 hostages
- Clinic run by Doctors Without Borders bombed in Yemen
- German cabinet backs plans to join military campaign against ISIS in Syria
- House Dem: Obama Could Cause ‘Devastating Nuclear War’ with Russia
- Iraqis think the U.S. is in cahoots with the Islamic State, and it is hurting the war
- Britian Bombs Syria: Two waves of Tornado Jets Use Precision Warheads to Carry out Airstrikes
- Italy hoping to fight ISIS in Libya by brokering deal between rival Libyan factions
- Libyan warplanes now targeting Daesh Takfiris
- NATO Unveils Plans to Grow as Kerry Reaffirms U.S. Desire to Remove Assad
- Russian S-300 in Damascus, Iranian Air Force in Homs?
- 2 female suicide bombers kill at least 6 in suspected Boko Haram attack in Cameroon
- US-led coalition not striking ISIS oil trucks despite evidence – Russia’s General Staff
- US coalition targets ISIS with 17 strikes
- ‘We must be ready for the possibility of war with Iran in 10 – 15 years’
Watching prophecy unfold before our eyes exemplifies how powerful and in control God really is.
In the Olivet Discourse ( Matthew 24) Jesus detailed “signs” leading up to his second return. While these are indicators of end times, it should be known that these are considered the beginning of sorrows, also synonymous with “birth pangs.” The Greek word literally translates to “travail,” and it is describing a woman in labor. The closer a woman is to delivery, the more the birth pangs increase in intensity, frequency and duration. When we see this increase, we know our redemption draweth nigh! Amen!
These birth pangs are manifesting before us right now! As the world plunges deeper into sin, the resulting chaos is felt and the saved are crying out, or groaning, for the Lord to rapture them away.
Like as a woman with child, that draweth near the time of her delivery, is in pain, and crieth out in her pangs; so have we been in thy sight, O LORD- Isaiah 26:17 (KJV).
“For the whole creation hopes for and expects the revelation of the sons of God… For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now; And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.” -Romans 8:19;22-23 (KJV).
Biblical “birth pangs” are nearing the point of transitioning us to the Great Tribulation period. There are less Braxton hicks, and more major contractions,and they are no doubt increasing in both frequency and intensity, with very little “lapse time” between them!
Those who don’t think we are in the end times, (the scoffers, we were warned about) I believe are in for a huge awakening. Even secular people have taken notice to the events stirring around the world. They are hard to ignore. I believe our redemption is near, and we all need to get our houses in order!
“But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke 21:34-36 (KJV).
Widespread events are taking place, and the signs of the times are pointing to the imminent return of Jesus Christ.
In the Faithful Service of Jesus Christ,
Join us at: He Is Coming -Are You Ready?
And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch – Mark 13:37 (KJV).