When King David said that the heavens declare the glory of God, he never could have prepared us for the stunning and awesome beauty that our Heavenly Father has been creating in the heavens as of late.
For the director of music. A psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.- Psalm 19:1 (KJV).
This video captures a breathtaking display of the Northern Lights over Lake Superior from Marquette, MI -watch for a meteor at 1:32
Aurora Borealis, also known as the northern lights, like those shown in the video, are created by fast-moving electrically charged particles from a high-speed solar wind stream emanating from the sun. During solar storms, the particles are violently thrown out by the sun.
“And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars…” Luke 21:25 (KJV).
The beautiful Aurora Beuralis lights aren’t commonly seen in the lower 48 states; on our continent, they’re typically seen in places like Alaska and Canada. As a result of this powerful solar storm, viewers in Vermont, Nebraska, Indiana, Maryland, Montana, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Oregon, Idaho and Wyoming, were also able to catch the stunning display The fact that it is viewable in the U.S. is EXTREMELY rare and telling of how powerful the storm is.
Due to the powerful and massive solar storms currently underway, Nasa and the White House are preparing an emergency plan, you can read more about that here: NASA and White House Prepare For Catastrophic Solar Storm That is Already Wreaking Havoc Around The World.
“The plan was motivated by a recognition that we need a cohesive national network to build resilience [to space weather] and to determine what we need to know,” said Bill Murtagh, assistant director for space weather at White House Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP). “This is a real and present danger, this is a real threat.”
While these beautiful lights are gorgeous to see, the downside is they can also wreak havoc like power outages, communication disruptions and ground airline flights, to name just a few of the side-effects. Last week, Sweden had to halt flights, and a couple of weeks back, San Diego reported power outages that impacted hundreds of thousands of people.
And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke -Acts 2:19 (KJV).
KEEP LOOKING UP, JESUS is coming soon!
In the Faithful Service of Jesus Christ,
Do you know where you will spend eternity?
Jesus Christ was born, lived, died, and rose again for the sole purpose of saving us from our sins. Are you saved? The bible declares that “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” – Romans 10:13 (KJV). If you are ready for this life saving step, call upon your savior TODAY! Learn more here.
Fellowship with us on FB at: He Is Coming -Are You Ready?
Get Up-to-date Prophetic News at He Is Coming’s FB Page
Follow us on Twitter @BirthPangWatch
- And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: – Genesis 1:14 (KJV).
- And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke -Acts 2:19 (KJV).
- “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars…” Luke 21:25 (KJV).
- For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made,even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse – Romans 1:20 (KJV).
- Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name:- Amos 5:8 (KJV).
- There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory. -1 Corinthians 15:41 (KJV).
- Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth – Isaiah 40:26 (KJV).
- The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork -Psalm 19:1 (KJV).
- Which commandeth the sun, and it riseth not; and sealeth up the stars. Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea. Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south. Which doeth great things past finding out; yea, and wonders without number – Job 9:9-10 (KJV).
- …”Can you bind the chains of the Pleiades, Or loose the cords of Orion?” Can you lead forth a constellation in its season, And guide the Bear with her satellites? “Do you know the ordinances of the heavens, Or fix their rule over the earth?…- Job 38:31-33
- They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. – Revelation 7:16 (KJV).
- The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. – Psalms 121:6 (KJV).
- The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. – Isaiah 60:19 (KJV).