In the Faithful Service of Jesus Christ,
Do you know where you will spend eternity?
Jesus Christ was born, lived, died, and rose again for the sole purpose of saving us from our sins. Are you saved? The bible declares that “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” – Romans 10:13 (KJV). If you are ready for this life saving step, call upon your savior TODAY! Learn more here.
- And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke (Acts 2:19 KJV).
- The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork -Psalm 19:1 (KJV).
- Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee – Isaiah 60:1 (KJV).
The Meaning of the Rainbow
The rainbow is a covenant of God, and was given after judgment and the baptism of the earth. It is an everlasting promise that God will never flood the earth again. But it is also a symbolic representation that God is the one who judges all the world, and the HE and HE ALONE controls earth. He is the ARTIST for all the marvels in the sky, and despite “SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATIONS,” the rainbow is always a representation of GOD, NOT SCIENCE.
- And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth. -Genesis 9:12-17 (KJV).
- As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake. – Ezekiel 1:28 (KJV).
- And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. – Revelation 4:3 (KJV).
- And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: – Revelation 10:1 (KJV).
Fellowship with us on FB at: He Is Coming -Are You Ready?
Get Up-to-date Prophetic News at He Is Coming’s FB Page
Follow us on Twitter @BirthPangWatch
He is Coming-Are You Ready Ministries focuses on preparing the elect for the events to come, and to wake up the lost –as God does not wish anyone to perish -2 Peter 3:9 (KJV). We vet, source and report daily headline news stories and reveal their relation to prophecy. We believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ, we support and love Israel as God commands us, and we believe the BIBLE is the final authority on all matters of life.