He is Coming-Are You Ready? Ministry focuses on preparing the elect for the events to come, and to wake up the lost –as God does not wish anyone to perish -2 Peter 3:9 (KJV). We provide daily headline news stories and how they relate to prophecy.
Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven – Luke 21:9-11 (KJV).
THIS REPORT IS UPDATED DAILY !
Jesus Christ was born, lived, died, and rose again for the sole purpose of saving us from our sins. Are you saved? The bible declares that “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” – Romans 10:13 (KJV). Salvation is turning your life over to Jesus Christ, believing that Jesus is the son of God, and renewing your mind with his spirit, that is done through repentance of sin, and following JESUS with all your heart, mind and soul. JESUS transforms lives, if you are ready for this life saving step, call upon your savior TODAY! Learn more here.
Fellowship with us on FB at: He Is Coming -Are You Ready?
ALERT – SPECIAL PROPHECY SECTION
- 7 Critical Events Slated For The End Of September – Be Prepared, the World as We know It, is Going to Change
- As prophesied in Daniel, Pope Seeks to Change the Dates and Times to Establish Common Day for Easter
Apostasy – Doctrines of Devils -False Doctrine /Falling Away
- Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils – 1 Timothy 4:1 (KJV).
- But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction – 2 Peter 2:1 (KJV).
- For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry – 2 Timothy 4:3-5 (KJV).
- Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: -2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 (KJV).
- False Teachers: Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake. 12) One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. 13) This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; 14) Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth- Titus 1:11-14 (KJV).
- For from the least of them even unto the greatest of them every one is given to covetousness; and from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely- Jeremiah 6:13 (KJV).
- Woman aren’t permitted to head a church: But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence – 1 Timothy 2:12 (KJV).
- Archbishop of St. Paul, Minnesota, resigns after sex abuse coverup charges against archdiocese
- Sakshi Maharaj calls himself a true Muslim, Prophet Mohammed a great yogi
- US archbishop resigns after archdiocese charged with coverup
- Vatican indicts ex-Dominican ambassador on sex abuse charges
- Vatican to put ex-ambassador to Dominican Republic on trial for sex abuse, porn possession
Climate Change / Evolution /False Scientific Theories/ The Alien Agenda (Aliens are Demons!)
As you add up all of the dates, and accepting that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, came to Earth almost 2,000 years ago, we come to the conclusion that the creation of the Earth and animals (including the dinosaurs) occurred only thousands of years ago (perhaps only 6000!), not millions of years. Thus, if the Bible is right (and it is!), dinosaurs must have lived within the past thousands of years.
- For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:- 2 Peter 3:5 (KJV).
- As when the melting fire burneth, the fire causeth the waters to boil, to make thy name known to thine adversaries, that the nations may tremble at thy presence! – Isaiah 64:2 (KJV).
- ”..keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith…”-1 Timothy 6:20-21 (KJV).
- Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands. They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:-Psalm 102:25-26 (KJV).
- Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee- Nehemiah 9:6 (KJV).
- For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Colossians 1:16-17 (KJV).
- All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made- John 1:3 (KJV).
- The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them.
- And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth – Isaiah 24:21 (KJV).
- For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places – Ephesians 6:12 (KJV).
- And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light – 2 Corinthians 11:14 (KJV).
- Before Francis, long line of popes voiced environment alarm
- Italian Magazine Leakes Draft of Pope Francis GLOBAL WARMING
Capital Greed/ Corruption / Misuse of Power/ NWO/Slave Labor/Wages
Economic – Collapse / Corruption/Financial Decline
- “Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth” – James 5:4 (KJV).
- “The laborer is worthy of his wages.”1 Timothy 5:18 (KJV).
- Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them. Therefore saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies- Isaiah 1:23-24 (KJV).
- China to extend economic diplomacy to EU
- Euro slips, mood darkens as Greece fails to reach deal
- Fears of Greek Default Rise as Weekend Talks on Debt Payment Break Down
- France says Italy must abide by EU immigration rules
- Global stocks, oil fall as Greek talks collapse
- Greece’s debt drama: the possible scenarios
- Oil prices fall for third straight day
- UK two-trillion-pound pension liabilities outstrip GDP for first time
- Writing’s On The Wall: Texas Pulls $1 Billion In Gold From NY Fed, Makes It “Non-Confiscatable”
Christian News & Persecution
- Prophecy:”And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come” – Matthew 24:14 (KJV).
- And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved – Matthew 10:22 (KJV). and Jesus warned us, too “Yeah, the time cometh , that whosever killeth you will think that he doeth God service” -John 16:2 (KJV).
- Chinese Christians Put Toppled Crosses Back on Churches in Show of Defiance
- Christians Suspect Islamic State Influencing Muslims in Palestinian Territories, Israel
- Gun-Wielding Robber Returns Wallet, Phone as Victim Prays for Him Out Loud
Disasters/ Disease / Earthquakes/Extreme Weather/ Famines/ Heavenly Signs/ Volcano’s
- “And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring ” Luke 21:11. 25 (KJV).
- Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away- Hosea 4:3 (KJV).
- The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish – Isaiah 24:4 (KJV).
- Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken- Luke 21:26 (KJV).
- He causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings for the rain; he bringeth the wind out of his treasuries- Psalm 135:7 (KJV).
- Fire, and hail; snow, and vapour; stormy wind fulfilling his word: – Psalm 148:8 (KJV).
- When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures- Jeremiah 10:13 (KJV).
- Alaska wildfire quickly grows, forces homes to evacuate
- A Plague of Mayflies Suddenly Descends On Pennsylvania Causing Mayhem
- Apocalyptic scenes in Georgia as lions, bears, wolves and hippo escape from zoo during freak flood
- ‘Brown ocean’ effect may bedevil soggy Texas as storm nears
- Evacuation order lifted in 1,500-acre Saddle fire in Northern California
- Fire and Rescue Evacuate Residents After Backyard Swallowed by a Giant Gas Exploding Sinkhole
- Fire crews from different states assist battling 6,500 acre Alaska blaze
- Floods as war weapons
- Nepal reopens quake-hit heritage sites for tourists despite Unesco concerns
- Possible Tropical Development in the Gulf of Mexico Poses Renewed Flood Threat For Texas, Louisiana, Ozarks
- Prison worker allegedly plotted for escaped inmates to kill her husband
- Terror in Georgia as Flood Plagues Capital with Wild Beasts
- The Latest: Houston-Galveston area schools cancel classes
- Tropical Storm Carlos batters Mexico’s southwest coast
- Two Teens Mauled in Separate Shark Attacks at North Carolina Beach
Disease – Plagues and Pestilence
- For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.- Matthew 24:7 (KJV).
- Bird flu prompts first shipment of EU eggs to US in decades
- MERS death toll reaches 16 among 150 confirmed S. Korea outbreak victims
- South Korea reports four new MERS cases, three more deaths
- WHO: MERS not spreading outside S. Korea hospitals
- Why no MERS vaccine? Lack of foresight frustrates scientists
- He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth: he toucheth the hills, and they smoke – Psalms 104:32 (KJV).
- Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth – Psalm 18:7 (KJV).
- They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. Psalm 82:5 (KJV).
- Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea- Psalm 46:2 (KJV).
- Thou hast made the earth to tremble; thou hast broken it: heal the breaches thereof; for it shaketh- Psalm 60:2 (KJV).
- 5.7 Magnitude Earthquakes Strikes Near SSE Leof, Indonesia
- 5.4 Magnitude Earthquakes Strikes Near SSE of Sarangani, Philippines
Famines – Droughts
- How long will the land lie parched and the grass in every field be withered? Because those who live in it are wicked, the animals and birds have perished – Jeremiah 12:4 (KJV).
- Behold, by my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a desert; their fish stink for lack of water and die of thirst -Isaiah 50:2 (KJV).
- I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools – Isaiah 42:15 (KJV).
- Behold, he withholdeth the waters, and they dry up: also he sendeth them out, and they overturn the earth -Job 12:15 (KJV).
Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them- Jeremiah 10:2 (KJV).
- And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke (Acts 2:19 KJV).
- Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created thesethings, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth- Isaiah 40:26 (KJV).
- And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: – Genesis 1:14 (KJV).
- And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; – Luke 21:25 (KJV).
- Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name:-Amos 5:9 (KJV).
Blood Moons – Solar Eclipses
- For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine – Isaiah 13:10 (KJV). I clothe the heavens with blackness, and I make sackcloth their covering – Isaiah 50:3 (KJV).
- When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; – Psalm 8:3 (KJV).
- And the mountains shall be molten under him, and the valleys shall be cleft, as wax before the fire, and as the waters that are poured down a steep place. – Micah 1:4 (KJV). Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down, that the mountains would tremble before you! As when fire sets twigs ablaze and causes water to boil – Isaiah 64:1-2 (KJV).
- Indonesia evacuates more villagers from volcano area
- Mt Sinabung volcano eruption in Indonesia spews hot ash 2km into air gallery video
- Reventador volcano in Ecuador erupts to 15,000ft
Immorality (Homosexuality, desecration of Marriage)/Mercy Killing /Lovers of Pleasure and Self
- Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children- 2 Peter 2:14 (KJV).
- For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error- 2 Peter 2:18 (KJV).
- They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak loftily – Psalm 73:8 (KJV).
- How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts – Jude 1:18 (KJV).
- Lovers of Pleasure: “lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away” 2 Timothy 3:1-5 (KJV).
- Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.” 1 Corinthians 6:9,10 (KJV).
- Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge- Hebrews 13:4 (KJV).
- Colorado Supreme Court rules companies can fire employees for using marijuana
- JNF Canada cancels Huckabee speech amid LGBTQ objections
- Mexico Supreme Court continues to allow gay marriage as U.S. deliberates
- Ministers reject opposition MK’s LGBT rights bill
- Safety first – activist suggests teaching children to make risk-free selfies
- Suicides Could Surge If End-of-Life Option Passes in California
- Supreme Court races the clock on gay marriage, Obamacare and more
Increase of Knowledge – Technology and archaeological Discoveries
- Prophecy: “…many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased” – Daniel 12:4 (KJV).
- Say ye not, A confederacy [conspiracy], to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy [conspiracy]; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid- Isaiah 8:12 (KJV).
- For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof – Psalm 102:14 (KJV).
Israel – Anti-Semitism /Enemies/ Jews Return to Israel / Wars
- “And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, – Ezekiel 34:13 (KJV).
- With one mind they plot together; they form an alliance against you—the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, of Moab and the Hagrites, Byblos, Ammon and Amalek, Philistia, with the people of Tyre. Even Assyria has joined them to reinforce Lot’s descendants –They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. -Psalm 83 (KJV).
- And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh- Luke 21:20 (KJV).
- Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto- Luke 21:21 (KJV).
- And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled- Luke 21:24 (KJV).
- Ambassador to UNHRC: ‘Israel does not behead people, we use our heads’
- Britain, Argentina in new dispute over the Falkland Islands
- Foreign Ministry to UNHRC: Bring it on; but is Israel really ready?
- Cyprus Foreign Minister confirms suspicion of Hezbollah bomb plot against Jews, Israelis
- Former Ambassador: Obama Incapable of Empathizing with Israel
- Hamas: Israel Will Face Judgment for Gaza Report’s ‘Lies’
- Herzog: No Difference Between ‘Dangerous’ Regev, Leftist Critic
- IDF disciplines soldiers seen beating Palestinian during violent disturbance
- IDF Northern Command chief: We are busy with Hezbollah in Syria
- ‘If Iran deal is reached, Israel should multiply intelligence monitoring’
- Israel defends Gaza conflict as ‘moral war’
- Israeli group threatens to sue Coca-Cola over Palestinian partner
- ‘Israel, Hamas both committed war crimes in Gaza conflict,’ Schabas says
- Israel’s Protective Edge report: 44% of Palestinian casualties were terrorists
- Israel refuses entry to UN special investigator Wibisono
- Israel reportedly plans buffer zone in Syria to help Druze
- Israeli student group turned away from Louvre
- Jerusalem Remains a City without a Country
- Jewish-Arab Hadash Party: Israel in ‘blood covenant’ with ISIS and US to divide Syria
- Key findings from Israel’s report on the 2014 Gaza conflict
- Liberman: If Terrorists Won’t Eat, Let Them Sit Hungry
- MKs want security beefed up for Jewish visitors to Jerusalem’s mount of olives cemetery
- Nazis ingrained German kids with lifelong hatred of Jews
- Netanyahu calls Uruguay’s Vázquez to thank him for support
- Netanyahu Compares UN and Nazi ‘Slander of Jews’
- Netanyahu: Free Speech Does Not Translate to Public Funding
- Netanyahu steps up attacks on UN Human Rights Council before it releases Gaza report
- Over 5000 senior citizens treated for abuse and neglect
- Piron Attacks Both Right and Left in Facebook Hissy Fit
- Report: Israel Helped Obama Prevent Syria Strikes
- Spanish councilman who favored burning of Jews resigns as cultural head
- Strauss Group CEO slams Tnuva sale to Chinese corp. as ‘strategic threat to Israeli economy’
- 3 Border Police officers wounded during Jerusalem riot and stolen car arrest
- UN official: ‘Those who violated human rights in Gaza should be prosecuted’
- US’s Orthodox Union supports freedom of prayer for Jews on Temple Mount
- ‘We’ll expose the truth; Israel didn’t commit war crimes’
Lawlessness and Bloody Crimes /terrorists/ Revolts/ Shootings
- “But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.” 2 Timothy 3:13 (KJV).
- Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin- Isaiah 30:1 (KJV).
- “And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.” Luke 17:26 (KJV).
- For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled- Luke 21:22 (KJV).
- And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just- Romans 3:8 (KJV).
- Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore shall they fall among them that fall: in the time of their visitation they shall be cast down, saith the LORD.- Jeremiah 8:12 (KJV).
- Case 512: State witness says was present at meeting where mob killings were planned
- China says South China Sea island building to finish soon
- Dempsey doubts need for deep US role in Iraq, urges patience
- Eight civilians kidnapped in Tripoli, Libya
- Family shocked to see British teen in ISIS photo
- French PM Tells Muslims ‘Terror Isn’t Islam’
- Gaza pullout commander says settlers will return to the Strip
- Hamas Demands Release of Hunger-Striking Terrorists
- Hero’s welcome for Bashir in Sudan
- Hong Kong police arrest nine over ‘bomb-making plot’
- Islamic State is routed from a key stronghold on Syrian border
- Israeli Arabs Sentenced in Wedding Hall Terror Plot
- Italy threatens EU: ‘Sort out migrant mess you caused or get hurt’
- North Korea agrees to return two South Korean nationals
- North Korea officially confirmed Hyon Yong Chol’s execution, says source
- Number of Syrian refugees nears 4 million
- Likud’s Ayoub Kara: Druse in Syria need weapons, not soldiers
- PA Campaign to Create New Facts on the Ground in Samaria
- Pakistan doctors live in fear
- Pentagon Confirms Algerian Terrorist Was Targeted by Airstrike
- Pennsylvania Public School Teachers Visit Mosque, Receive Training on Islamic Culture, Beliefs
- Rouhani Accuses Critics of Belittling Sanctions
- Saudi Beheading Streak Already Surpasses Last Year
- Seven trends to watch in the Middle East
- Sexual frustration pushing young Muslims in UK to join ISIS, new film suggests
- Shots fired at Arkansas Air Force base, one injured
- South African court issues arrest warrant for Sudanese president after flight from country
- Syrian rebels accuse Kurds of ‘ethnic cleansing,’ Kurds deny
- The cupboard is bare: NYC food banks running out of stock
- Thousands of Syrian Refugees Flee to Turkey
- Thousands of Israeli Druze rally for Syrian brothers
- Two taken to hospital after incident at Arkansas air base
- Vietnam fishermen ‘attacked by Chinese boats’: state media
- What’s behind Mexico’s military buying binge?
- Yesh Atid MK Jelin slams gov’t for ‘boycotting’ UNHRC Gaza probe
Peace Talks/Political Talks/ Threats to Peace / Covenant with Many/ Political Talks
- For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape – 1 Thessolonians 5:3 (KJV).
- Concerns over Khamenei’s health may jeopardize nuke deal
- Hamas arrives in Qatar to discuss 5-year truce plan with Israel
- Iranian cleric: Obama wants nuclear deal in order to become ‘the hero of America’
- Iranian official to discuss Yemen at Islamic talks in Saudi Arabia
- Israel accuses world powers of yielding to Iran for nuclear deal
- Minister: Yemen ready to discuss cease-fire if Houthis withdraw
- Netanyahu: If Iran Wins, the World Loses
- North Korea calls for talks and reconciliation with South
- PM says Iran deal gets worse day by day
- Pope praises Colombian president’s peace efforts, prays for him ‘the most’
- Russian official sees Iran nuclear deal being reached on time
- UN’s Ban calls for two-week ceasefire in Yemen talks
- UN chief appeals for halt to Yemen fighting for Ramadan
- U.N. likely to wait for U.S. Congress before moving on Iran deal – envoys
- U.S., Venezuelan officials meet in Haiti, continue quiet diplomacy
- White House reiterates its will to walk away from bad Iran deal as Corker calls for ‘courage’
- Prophecy: And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great companywith bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords – Ezekiel 38:4 (KJV).
- Putin courts gas-rich Azerbaijan
- Russian prosecutors investigate second Jewish educational institution
- Russia to kill drones, missiles with 10km-range super-high frequency cannon
- Russia says will retaliate if U.S. weapons stationed on its borders
- Russian security company says Iran talks spyware masqueraded under Foxconn name
- Russia threatens to boost forces in West, says US aggression reminiscent of Cold War
- Top Russian MP warns West against new sanctions
- U.S. ambassador to U.N. visits Ukraine, slams Russian ‘aggression’
- ‘Why Putin’s meeting with the Pope ruffled the West’
Biometrics/Big Brother / Cloning/ Cyber Warfare/ Cyber Terror/ DNA Manipulation / GMO / Holograms/MicroChip implants RFID – Tattoo / Mark of The Beast /Police State: surveillance tracking and Spying/ Robotics / Virtual Reality
- And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not- 2 Peter 2:2-3 (KJV).
- While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage – 2 Peter 2:19 (KJV).
- ”..keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith…”-1 Timothy 6:20-21 (KJV).
- “Power and signs and lying wonders”…rejection of truth, and for this “God shall send them a strong delusion that they shall believe a lie” – 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 (KJV).
- Satan, has already set the stage for deception – And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: – Genesis 3:22 (KJV).
- And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay -Daniel 2:43 (KJV).
- Mark of the Beast
- “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. ” -Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV).
- Amsterdam to get 3D-printed bridge
- Anatomy of an Iranian hack attack: How an Israeli professor got stung
- Australian military drones to fly in civilian air space for first time
- Belgian privacy watchdog takes Facebook to court
- Computer in Merkel’s office hit by cyber attack: report
- Facebook may set up data centre in Ireland
- ‘Iran spying on Israel, Saudi Arabia with major cyberattacks’
- ‘Like’ it or not, Facebook knows your interests
- Online shoppers must protect themselves as cyber crime theft hits almost $300 million
- Sex, lies and debt potentially exposed by U.S. data hack
- Telemedicine: Medicine gone mobile
Wars / Rumors of War
- Prophecy: “Wars and Rumors of War… Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:” Luke 21:9-10 (KJV).
- Damascus will be a ruinous heap, and in one day destroyed, the people will flee. We are already seeing that now. The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us. -Isaiah 17:1,13- 14 (KJV).
- Avoiding nuclear war: Israel’s strategic options
- Chad government blames Boko Haram for blasts, says 27 dead
- Chadian information minister: 23 killed in suicide bombings in capital along with 4 attackers
- China and US on collision course for war over South China Sea
- Kenya says kills al Shabaab commander and possibly militant Briton
- Libyan Islamists claim to drive Islamic State from port stronghold
- Monitor: Kurdish forces seize most of Islamic State-controlled border town
- Nuclear weapons states upgrade warheads despite disarmament
- Nusra Front: ISIS planning attack in northern Lebanon
- Rebels shell Syria’s Aleppo killing 10, wounding dozens
- Saudi planes strike Yemen’s capital ahead of talks
- Syria says at least 23 killed in rebel shelling in Aleppo
- Syrian Kurds battle Islamic State for town at Turkish border
- Syrian Kurds seize control of main road, encircle Islamic State town
- U.S. conducts ‘counterterrorism strike’ against al Qaeda-linked target in Libya
- US-led coalition launches 16 air strikes against ISIS in Iraq
- US says airstrike ‘likely’ killed Al Qaeda leader in Libya
- Witnesses say 2 suicide bombers carry out simultaneous attacks in Chadian capital
For me studying biblical prophecy, is both exciting and comforting. Watching prophecy unfold before our eyes should also reveal just how powerful and in control God really is.
In the Olivet Discourse ( Matthew 24) Jesus detailed “signs” leading up to his second return. While these are indicators of end times, it should be known that these are considered the beginning of sorrows, also synonymous with “birth pangs.” The Greek word literally translates to “travail,” and it is describing a woman in labor. The closer a woman is to delivery, the birth pains increase in intensity, frequency, and duration.
These birth pangs are manifesting before us right now! As the world plunges deeper into sin, the resulting chaos is felt and the saved are crying out, or groaning, for the Lord to rapture them away.
“For the whole creation hopes for and expects the revelation of the sons of God… For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now; And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.” -Romans 8:19;22-23 (KJV).