Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven – Luke 21:9-11 (KJV).
THIS REPORT IS UPDATED DAILY!
Are you Saved? Salvation is the Gift that JESUS gave us all when he died upon the cross. What must you do to be saved? “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” – Romans 10:13 (KJV). Simply ask Jesus to forgive you of your sins (He does and remembers them no more), believe that Jesus is the son of God, who died and rose again, and make him the Lord of your life.
Join us at: He Is Coming -Are You Ready?
Apostasy – Doctrines of Devils -False Doctrine /Falling Away
- Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils – 1 Timothy 4:1 (KJV).
- But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction – 2 Peter 2:1 (KJV).
- For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry – 2 Timothy 4:3-5 (KJV).
- Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: -2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 (KJV).
- False Teachers: Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake. 12) One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. 13) This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; 14) Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth- Titus 1:11-14 (KJV).
- For from the least of them even unto the greatest of them every one is given to covetousness; and from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely- Jeremiah 6:13 (KJV).
- Woman aren’t permitted to head a church: But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence – 1 Timothy 2:12 (KJV).
- Morgan Freeman to Visit Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Megachurch as Part of ‘The Story of God’ Nat Geo Project Exploring Religious Beliefs
- Putin and Pope: Two Leaders of One World
- Virgin Mary Statue Rebuilt in Ancient Syrian Christian Town
- WOE! Pope Francis Asks Orthodox Church to Establish Common Date for Easter
Climate Change / Evolution /False Scientific Theories/ The Alien Agenda (Aliens are Demons!)
As you add up all of the dates, and accepting that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, came to Earth almost 2,000 years ago, we come to the conclusion that the creation of the Earth and animals (including the dinosaurs) occurred only thousands of years ago (perhaps only 6000!), not millions of years. Thus, if the Bible is right (and it is!), dinosaurs must have lived within the past thousands of years.
- For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:- 2 Peter 3:5 (KJV).
- As when the melting fire burneth, the fire causeth the waters to boil, to make thy name known to thine adversaries, that the nations may tremble at thy presence! – Isaiah 64:2 (KJV).
- ”..keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith…”-1 Timothy 6:20-21 (KJV).
- Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands. They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:-Psalm 102:25-26 (KJV).
- Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee- Nehemiah 9:6 (KJV).
- For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Colossians 1:16-17 (KJV).
- All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made- John 1:3 (KJV).
- The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them.
- And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth – Isaiah 24:21 (KJV).
- For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places – Ephesians 6:12 (KJV).
- And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light – 2 Corinthians 11:14 (KJV).
- Pope Francis to Explore Climate’s Effect on World’s Poor
- Vatican Speaker on Climate Thinks There are 6 Billion Too Many of Us
Capital Greed/ Corruption / Misuse of Power/ NWO/Slave Labor/Wages
Economic – Collapse / Corruption/Financial Decline
- “Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth” – James 5:4 (KJV).
- “The laborer is worthy of his wages.”1 Timothy 5:18 (KJV).
- Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them. Therefore saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies- Isaiah 1:23-24 (KJV).
- Endgame looms for Greek crisis as both sides take debt negotiations to the brink
- Global markets brace for exit from zero interest rates and QE policy
- Latest Round of Bailout Talks Between Greece, Creditors Ends Without Deal
- Trade loss an ominous sign for Obama in month of challenges
Christian News & Persecution
- Prophecy:”And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come” – Matthew 24:14 (KJV).
- And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved – Matthew 10:22 (KJV). and Jesus warned us, too “Yeah, the time cometh , that whosever killeth you will think that he doeth God service” -John 16:2 (KJV).
- Christian Monks, Students Refuse to Flee 4th-Century Monastery Near ISIS-Controlled Mosul; ‘God Protects Us’
- How Can Christian Organizations Protect Their Religious Freedom From Gay Marriage, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity Challenges? Russell Moore and Legal Group Offer Guidance
- How will Christian leaders respond to same-sex ruling?
Disasters/ Disease / Earthquakes/Extreme Weather/ Famines/ Heavenly Signs/ Volcano’s
- “And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring ” Luke 21:11. 25 (KJV).
- Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away- Hosea 4:3 (KJV).
- The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish – Isaiah 24:4 (KJV).
- Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken- Luke 21:26 (KJV).
- He causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings for the rain; he bringeth the wind out of his treasuries- Psalm 135:7 (KJV).
- Fire, and hail; snow, and vapour; stormy wind fulfilling his word: – Psalm 148:8 (KJV).
- When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures- Jeremiah 10:13 (KJV).
- ANIMAL ESCAPE At least 12 dead as lions, hippos flee zoo amid flood
- Five die, others missing in floods in Tbilisi, Georgia
- Hurricane Carlos, off Acapulco, headed for landfall
- Oil spill of 500 meters in circumference spotted off Egypt’s Red Sea
Disease – Plagues and Pestilence
- For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.- Matthew 24:7 (KJV).
- Deadly MERS outbreak has not spread outside South Korea hospitals, WHO says
- Hospital at center of South Korea’s MERS suspends services; seven new cases
- New Study Suggests Autism On the Rise
- Sierra Leone faces Ebola anew
- South Korea reports seven new cases of MERS, brings total to 145
- He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth: he toucheth the hills, and they smoke – Psalms 104:32 (KJV).
- Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth – Psalm 18:7 (KJV).
- They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. Psalm 82:5 (KJV).
- Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea- Psalm 46:2 (KJV).
- Thou hast made the earth to tremble; thou hast broken it: heal the breaches thereof; for it shaketh- Psalm 60:2 (KJV).
- 5.0 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Near Kirakira, Solomon Islands
- 5.0 magnitude earthquake hits near Molibagu, Indonesia
- Swarm of earthquakes rattles rural Alabama; reason unclear
Famines – Droughts
- How long will the land lie parched and the grass in every field be withered? Because those who live in it are wicked, the animals and birds have perished – Jeremiah 12:4 (KJV).
- Behold, by my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a desert; their fish stink for lack of water and die of thirst -Isaiah 50:2 (KJV).
- I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools – Isaiah 42:15 (KJV).
- Behold, he withholdeth the waters, and they dry up: also he sendeth them out, and they overturn the earth -Job 12:15 (KJV).
- California drought grips tourist magnet Yosemite
- Many farmers, ranchers face ‘total loss’ from flooding in Louisiana
- Rich Californians: You’ll have to pry the hoses from our cold, dead hands
- State Rep Suggests Abortion Is To Blame For California Drought
- Texas Planners Look to Aquifers to Prepare for Next Drought
Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them- Jeremiah 10:2 (KJV).
- And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke (Acts 2:19 KJV).
- Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created thesethings, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth- Isaiah 40:26 (KJV).
- And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: – Genesis 1:14 (KJV).
- And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; – Luke 21:25 (KJV).
- Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name:-Amos 5:9 (KJV).
Blood Moons – Solar Eclipses
- For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine – Isaiah 13:10 (KJV). I clothe the heavens with blackness, and I make sackcloth their covering – Isaiah 50:3 (KJV).
- When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; – Psalm 8:3 (KJV).
- And the mountains shall be molten under him, and the valleys shall be cleft, as wax before the fire, and as the waters that are poured down a steep place. – Micah 1:4 (KJV). Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down, that the mountains would tremble before you! As when fire sets twigs ablaze and causes water to boil – Isaiah 64:1-2 (KJV).
Arizona Volcanic Plume COVERUP — Main Stream Media + National Park Service RESPOND
Immorality (Homosexuality, desecration of Marriage)/Mercy Killing /Lovers of Pleasure and Self
- Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children- 2 Peter 2:14 (KJV).
- For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error- 2 Peter 2:18 (KJV).
- They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak loftily – Psalm 73:8 (KJV).
- How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts – Jude 1:18 (KJV).
- Lovers of Pleasure: “lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away” 2 Timothy 3:1-5 (KJV).
- Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.” 1 Corinthians 6:9,10 (KJV).
- Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge- Hebrews 13:4 (KJV).
- ACLU Seeks to Force Christian Adoption Agencies to Place Children with Homosexuals
- Central Ohio courts prepared if gay couples get OK to marry
- D.C. pride parade celebrates LGBT progress as court decision looms
- Eating human brains helped Papua New Guinea tribe resist disease, research shows
- Facing ‘peacekeeper babies,’ UN now offers DNA testing
- Tennessee citizens and officials are awaiting Supreme Court’s decision on gay marriage
- Thousands converge on Indianapolis for annual LGBT parade
- Trendy Cleanses for Kids Alarm Doctors
Increase of Knowledge – Technology and archaeological Discoveries
- Prophecy: “…many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased” – Daniel 12:4 (KJV).
- Say ye not, A confederacy [conspiracy], to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy [conspiracy]; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid- Isaiah 8:12 (KJV).
- For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof – Psalm 102:14 (KJV).
Israel – Anti-Semitism /Enemies/ Jews Return to Israel / Wars
- “And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, – Ezekiel 34:13 (KJV).
- With one mind they plot together; they form an alliance against you—the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, of Moab and the Hagrites, Byblos, Ammon and Amalek, Philistia, with the people of Tyre. Even Assyria has joined them to reinforce Lot’s descendants –They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. -Psalm 83 (KJV).
- And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh- Luke 21:20 (KJV).
- Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto- Luke 21:21 (KJV).
- And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled- Luke 21:24 (KJV).
- Cabinet approves bill to allow force-feeding hunger striking prisoners
- Congressmen call on Obama to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital after US court ruling
- Culture Committee Furious at Cut in Funding for Pro-Terror Play
- Cyprus President Nicos Anastasiades to be hosted by Rivlin
- Definitely the Best Zionist Conspiracy Ever
- IDF Took ‘Extensive Measures’ to Protect Civilians in Gaza War
- IDF vehicles overturns, killing Palestinian rioter in West Bank
- Iranian Slave Labor? Sure! Israeli Goods – No Way!
- ISIS Graffiti Found in Be’er Sheva Playground
- Israel presents its own report on Gaza war: Hamas is to blame
- Israel said to urge US to increase aid to Syrian Druze
- Jewish Dems Blast Congressman for Holocaust Comparison
- Mexican Cheer Team in Hot Water for Nazi Dance
- Michael Oren: US altered 40-year policy on ’67 lines without consulting Israel
- More Iron Dome batteries deployed in light of renewed rocket fire
- Netanyahu on receipt of Gaza war report: Israel will fight anti-Israel lies
- Netanyahu Secures Victory at Likud Central Committee
- Netanyahu: UN report on Gaza war a waste of time
- Netanyahu Vows to ‘Expose Truth’ Before UN Gaza Report
- Netanyahu: World powers accelerating concessions to Iran as nuclear deadline approaches
- New Gaza Threat on the Horizon: will it end in violence and global condemnation again?
- Orange CEO says his company plans to invest more in Israel
- Palestinian hit by jeep, killed amid clashes with Israelis
- Report: Mail from France to Israel Curtailed
- Spanish city councilman applauds burning of Jews
Lawlessness and Bloody Crimes /terrorists/ Revolts/ Shootings
- “But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.” 2 Timothy 3:13 (KJV).
- Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin- Isaiah 30:1 (KJV).
- “And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.” Luke 17:26 (KJV).
- For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled- Luke 21:22 (KJV).
- And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just- Romans 3:8 (KJV).
- Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore shall they fall among them that fall: in the time of their visitation they shall be cast down, saith the LORD.- Jeremiah 8:12 (KJV).
- Another “Draw Muhammad” Contest Is Coming Down The Pike
- Bang and bling for Kurdish pop diva’s anti-IS anthem
- Blatter may seek to stay as FIFA boss, source tells Swiss paper
- China Paves Way to Global Dominance Resting on US Marshall Plan
- CNN Anchor Refers to Dallas Gunman’s Actions as ‘Courageous and Brave’
- Decorated Green Beret threatened with court martial for blowing whistle on ‘dysfunctional’ hostage recovery effort
- Germany ‘Still Occupied’ by US – Ex-Chief of Austrian Intelligence
- Gov. Abbott Signs Open Carry, Campus Carry Laws At Shooting Range
- Hack the vote: Cyber experts say ballot machines easy targets
- Highest Ranking Iranian General Dies in Syria
- Islamic State teenager said to be UK’s youngest suicide bomber
- Islamic State turns to widescreen TV propaganda in Iraq
- Israeli Druse leader calls for action to prevent ‘Druse Holocaust’ in Syria
- Judicial sources: Egyptian court jails 23 men over killing of Shi’ite Muslims
- Kurds Move in on ISIS Stronghold; Erdogan Worried
- ‘Kurdish Shakira’ Wages Music Video War Against ISIS
- New Witness Account Undermines Mexican Government Narrative Of Missing Students
- Obama transfers six more Gitmo detainees, including alleged bin Laden bodyguards
- Police, emergency services evacuate Alitalia flight at JFK over ‘bomb threat’ (PHOTOS)
- Pak. says 2,763 terrorists killed in a year
- Passengers Aboard Diverted United Airlines Flight Spend Night in Unheated Military Barracks
- Pennsylvania Public School Teachers Visit Mosque, Receive Training on Islamic Culture, Beliefs
- S.African court extends order to stop Sudanese leader leaving
- Quadruple car bomb kills 11 in Iraq
- Report: Pentagon poised to store heavy weapons in Baltic and E. Europe
- 7 Critical Events Slated For The End Of September – Be Prepared, the World as We know It, is Going to Change
- Should NAACP stand behind president who lied about race?
- Sudanese President Barred From Leaving South Africa Over Genocide Charges
- Suspect in brazen attack on Dallas police building killed
- The American Medical Association is finally taking a stand on quacks like Dr. Oz
- The Elite Want to Survive the Apocalypse in Style -They’ve Built a “Noah’s Ark” Doomsday Shelter
- Turkey Turns Water Cannons on Fleeing Refugees
- Ukraine Delivers New Passenger Jet to North Korea
- UN Syria envoy to visit Damascus, warn on barrel bombs
- ‘What ISIS is Doing Should Not be Surprising’
Peace Talks/Political Talks/ Threats to Peace / Covenant with Many/ Political Talks
- For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape – 1 Thessolonians 5:3 (KJV).
- Analysis: Iran’s war on Christians casts doubt on nuclear agreement
- Governor Chris Christie calls for new ‘coalition of the willing’ in Iraq
- Iran’s Rouhani says extension of nuclear talks possible
- Paul Ryan’s Pelosi-Esque Obamatrade Moment: ‘It’s Declassified And Made Public Once It’s Agreed To’
- PM says Iran deal gets worse day by day
- Rouhani: Iran won’t allow nuclear inspections to jeopardize state secrets
- Rouhani pledges to reach a good nuclear deal for Iranians
- Yemen Rebel Delegation Prepares to Leave for Geneva Talks
- Prophecy: And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great companywith bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords – Ezekiel 38:4 (KJV).
- Putin, Erdogan meet, discuss gas pipeline
- Report: Britain pulls out spies as Russia, China crack Snowden files
- Russian military aircraft buzzes NATO warships in Baltic
- Russian Sailing Ship Rams Two Coastguard Vessels in Reykjavi
Biometrics/Big Brother / Cloning/ Cyber Warfare/ Cyber Terror/ DNA Manipulation / GMO / Holograms/MicroChip implants RFID – Tattoo / Mark of The Beast /Police State: surveillance tracking and Spying/ Robotics / Virtual Reality
- And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not- 2 Peter 2:2-3 (KJV).
- While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage – 2 Peter 2:19 (KJV).
- ”..keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith…”-1 Timothy 6:20-21 (KJV).
- “Power and signs and lying wonders”…rejection of truth, and for this “God shall send them a strong delusion that they shall believe a lie” – 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 (KJV).
- Satan, has already set the stage for deception – And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: – Genesis 3:22 (KJV).
- And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay -Daniel 2:43 (KJV).
- Mark of the Beast
- “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. ” -Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV).
- Bluebird Bio’s sickle cell gene therapy working for French boy
- Chinese, Russian Agents Hack Sensitive Snowden Documents
- Cyberwarfare Threat To Nuclear, Banking and Financial System
- Cyber War Pearl Harbor: Obama Administration’s Excuses and Lies about OPM Hack Melt Away
- ‘Death of net neutrality will kill media freedom’
- Hello, Earth! I’m Awake!’: Lost Robot Philae Sends Signals From Comet
- Introducing ‘The Dutch Windwheel’: An Ultra-Green, Cutting-Edge ‘Powerhouse’ Proposed For Rotterdam
- Iran Bans Smartphones for Officials Amid Espionage Fears
- NASA, University Researchers Discuss Search for Extraterrestrial Life
Wars / Rumors of War
- Prophecy: “Wars and Rumors of War… Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:” Luke 21:9-10 (KJV).
- Damascus will be a ruinous heap, and in one day destroyed, the people will flee. We are already seeing that now. The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.Isaiah 17:1,13- 14
- Al Qaeda Apologizes for Murdering 20 Druze
- Al-Qaida-linked Syrian rebel group promises justice after shooting of Druse
- Bomb kills Afghan official; air strike hits Taliban “shadow governor”
- Brit, German among bombers in deadly Iraq attack
- Donbass on Brink of Major War, Conflict May Escalate Any Time
- Dozens injured in bombs attacks on Syria’s Homs
- Eight civilians kidnapped in Tripoli, Libya
- New deaths and diplomatic warfare rattle Ukraine truce
- Nusra Front admits it’s members where involved in killing of Druze villagers in Syria
- Residents: Houthi forces in Yemen seize provincial capital near Saudi border
- Rival Libya militants fight ISIS amid suicide bombings
- Some 13 Iraqi Soldiers Dead in ISIL Attack as US Advisers Arrive in Anbar
- Suicide bomber kills 3 in Libya’s Derna
- Syrian Army, Hezbollah on a Roll Pushing ISIS, al-Nusra From Qalamoun
- Syrian Kurds nearing IS border stronghold, thousands flee
- Taliban claims attack that killed at least 17 Afghan police officers
- Libya: US strike kills senior militant
- UN Syria envoy to visit Damascus, warn on barrel bombs
- US, allies conduct 12 air strikes against Islamic State in Iraq J
For me studying biblical prophecy, is both exciting and comforting. Watching prophecy unfold before our eyes should also reveal just how powerful and in control God really is.
In the Olivet Discourse ( Matthew 24) Jesus detailed “signs” leading up to his second return. While these are indicators of end times, it should be known that these are considered the beginning of sorrows, also synonymous with “birth pangs.” The Greek word literally translates to “travail,” and it is describing a woman in labor. The closer a woman is to delivery, the birth pains increase in intensity, frequency, and duration.
These birth pangs are manifesting before us right now! As the world plunges deeper into sin, the resulting choas is felt and the saved are crying out, or groaning, for the Lord to rapture them away.
“For the whole creation hopes for and expects the revelation of the sons of God… For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now; And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.” -Romans 8:19;22-23 (KJV).