Join us at: He Is Coming -Are You Ready?
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils – 1 Timothy 4:1 (KJV).
“Power and signs and lying wonders”…rejection of truth, and for this “God shall send them a strong delusion that they shall believe a lie” – 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 (KJV). Satan, has already set the stage for deception – he teaches today the lie of the immortal soul. “And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:…”and ye shall be as gods” -Genesis 3:4-5 (KJV).
For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:- 2 Peter 3:5 (KJV).
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment -Hebrews 9:27 (KJV).
Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee -Leviticus 19:19 (KJV).
“..keep that which is avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith…” (1 Timothy 6:20-21 KJV).
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ – Colossians 2:8 (KJV).
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed -Revelation 13:15 (KJV).
“lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away” 2 Timothy 3:1-5 (KJV).
WHY CLONING IS WRONG BIBLICALLY
Cloning is not the ordained method in which God intended for reproduction. It does not involve a MALE and FEMALE reproducing by the means God planned, and that in of itself makes it a violation of what God intended. It changes what God authorized to something that He did not authorize. Consider these verses:
- O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps – Jeremiah 10:23 (KJV).
- For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring – Acts 17:28 (KJV).
- In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind -Job 12:10 (KJV).
- The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life – Job 33:4 (KJV).
The process of cloning involves taking a female egg, removing the female chromosomes from it, and replacing them with the complete set of chromosomes from the donor. The egg is then placed in the womb to grow to maturity. But as soon as the chromosomes are placed in the egg, a new animal is “conceived.” That is what sexual reproduction is: the formation of fertilized egg cell, which is capable of growing in a womb as a separate individual from its mother or father. The cloned egg cell is capable of growing as a separate ‘life’ from the person from whom it was cloned. It is no longer part of his/her body, nor is it part of the body of the woman in whose womb it is implanted. It is a separate ‘being’ from the moment of cloning. (An important side point is that cloning, is not about having a mother as the life in a mother’s womb is a separate individual from the mother — for this individual would not even have come from the mother!)
Why do all the above facts matter? For the simple reason that the cloning process (as done now in animals) involves numerous “rejects.” When an egg is “fertilized” by cloning, it is often found to be imperfect or otherwise unacceptable, so it is “discarded” — i.e., killed, aborted, murdered. This is done repeatedly, in all cases of “cloning,” until an acceptable individual is achieved and implanted. This means that, if scientists experiment in cloning humans, they will necessarily abort dozens (probably hundreds) of fetuses before they ever succeed. And even if the cloning process is developed and improved, every attempted cloning will still involve discarding growing life! This is also what is wrong with all forms of “test-tube babies.” Hence, cloning is inherently sinful for all the reasons that deliberate abortion of humans is sinful.
- He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end – Ecclesiastes 3:11 (KJV).
- As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all – Ecclesiastes 11:5 (KJV).
- In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good – Ecclesiastes 11:6 (KJV).
- Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear – Hebrews 11:3 (KJV).
- And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day – Genesis 1:31 (KJV).
- Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? – 1 Corinthians 1:20 (KJV).
Some content on this page was disabled on October 14, 2016 as a result of a DMCA takedown notice from Scientific American. You can learn more about the DMCA here: