In 2012 it emerged that the diocese of Milan, the biggest in the world, had installed an exorcism hotline to cope with demand. Monsignor Angelo Mascheroni, Milan’s chief exorcist, said that his diocese had doubled the number of exorcists from six to 12 to cope with the 100 per cent rise in the number of requests for help over the last 15 years.
“That has to tell us something,” said priest Cesare. He claims to have seen possessed people speaking in tongues and exhibiting unearthly strength, including one “small woman, who could not be pinned down by three strong men”.
Priest Cesare is a protégé of priest Gabriele Amorth, the Vatican’s chief exorcist for 25 years, who claims to have dealt with 70,000 cases of demonic possession. Priest Amorth said that sex abuse scandals in the Roman Catholic Church were proof that “the Devil is at work inside the Vatican”. He took a similarly dim view of fantasy novels and yoga. Practising the latter, he once warned, was “satanic; it leads to evil just like reading Harry Potter”.
Gay rights and IVF fertility treatment were listed as signs of existential evil in society by Monsignor Luigi Negri, the Archbishop of Ferrara-Comacchio. “There’s homosexual marriage, homosexual adoption, IVF and a host of other things. There’s the clamorous appearance of the negation of man as defined by the Bible,” he declared.
Exorcism guidelines: don’t try this at home
Professor Giuseppe Ferrari gave delegates at the Vatican-backed course a checklist for improve the effectiveness of exorcisms.
- Exorcisms should only be carried out by properly trained priests, licensed to do so by the diocese in which they work. Priests can not perform exorcisms in different dioceses without special permission.
- Lay people should never perform exorcisms, say the special prayers of liberation, nor bless or touch a possessed person.
- Exorcists should defer to qualified doctors or psychiatrists, though priests may help by praying.
- Priests should not perform the Eucharist during an attempt to exorcise somebody because that can make the process “too Hollywood”.
- Priests must welcome and pay heed to anyone who reports that a demonic possession may have taken place.
- Exorcists should consider the possibility that symptoms may be due to known medical conditions and seek appropriate professional advice if they suspect this to be the case.
Join us at: He Is Coming -Are You Ready?
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ – Colossians 2:8 (KJV).
And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not- 2 Peter 2:2-3 (KJV).
While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage – 2 Peter 2:19 (KJV).
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven- Matthew 23:9 (KV).
But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.(14) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows’ houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation- Matthew 23:13-14 (KJV).
By the power of the Holy Spirit, Christians have the authority to cast out demons, again the CATHOLIC church preaches and teaches a different doctrine. That only “priests” are “commissioned” experts” to cast out demons or teach. Vampires? Okay, I have no words for this. There are those that drink blood, and it’s called a cult, there is no such thing as vampires.
Recall when Jesus healed the boy with an evil spirit. No one but Jesus could heal him. They did not have faith that they could do it. Jesus answered and said unto them:
- (19) He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? (23) Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth – Mark 9:19;23 (KJV).
- And when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately, Why could not we cast him out? (29) And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting – Mark 9:28-29 (KJV).
And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach, (15) And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils:- Mark 3:14-15 (KJV).
Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee – Jude 1:9 (KJV).
And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire? – Zechariah 3:2 (KJV).
(43) When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. (44) Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth itempty, swept, and garnished. (45) Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation- Matthew 21:43-45 (KJV).
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven – Matthew 16:19 (KJV).