In a bid to create ‘artificial brains,’ researchers are currently developing robot brains that think, plan and predict. The end goal is creating a “humanoid” that surpass human intelligence, but mimic every other functionality as that of humans. Disturbingly enough, these delusional researchers believe that robots can evolve into humans.
Merging of Man and Machine is Imminently closer than many care to admit.
While humanity stands awe-struck by positive manifestations of this technology, such as providing speech to those impaired by neurological diseases and movement to the paralyzed, there is a more disturbing direction this rapidly developing technology is taking us to.
Once these humanoid robots merge with fully autonomous intelligence, we will have become eye witnesses to the next stage of evolution, the Transhumanist utopia of ‘The Singularity’ – the moment when artificial intelligence surpasses humans to such an extent, humans will become obsolete, and they achieve the ability to become immortal.
Singularity enthusiasts like Juan Enriquez states that humanity, by virtue of Singularity, will evolve into a new species. He writes:
“The new human species is one that begins to engineer the evolution of viruses, plants, animals, and itself. As we do that, Darwin’s rules get bent, and sometimes even broken. By taking direct and deliberate control over our evolution, we are living in a world where we are modifying stuff according to our desires. . . . Eventually, we get to the point where evolution is guided by what we’re engineering. That’s a big deal. Today’s plastic surgery is going to seem tame compared to what’s coming.”
For those that are new to the “singularity” and Transhumanist cult, consider reading: The Singularity Movement: Achieving Immortality and Removing the Spirit. This gives complete insight into where this technology is taking humanity.
Aside from holding the belief that there is no God, they believe that they are their own ‘gods,’ and can achieve immortality outside of Jesus Christ. This is the “strong delusion” they are under, and we were warned about in 2 Thessalonians 2:11. They have turned their ears from truth and instead believe lies (2 Timothy 4:4). This same lie satan beguiled Eve with:
“… Ye shall not surely die… your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.” -Genesis 3:4-5 (KJV).
Without a soul, there is no life. God gives that life, not man. Moreover, without Jesus, there is no eternal life. What these scientists are creating are mere machines in metal shells.
Yours in Christ’s Faithful Service,
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good -Psalm 14:1 (KJV).
In Darwin’s theory of evolution, life is able to evolve through a process of ‘natural selection’, where certain traits become more or less common in animals based on their benefit.
And now researchers are starting to emulate the same process in robots, so that they can learn how to perform complex tasks.
The research involves a similar process of selection but on a larger and faster scale, allowing artificial brains to pick out the most worthwhile traits and continue evolving.
The research, led by computational biologist Dr Chris Adami from Michigan State University, involves using genetic algorithms to model a large population of robot ‘brains’ working on a task.
For example, this could be finding the exit to a maze.The brains that performed the task best had the largest number of simulated ‘offspring’, meaning the smartest robots multiplied.
The researchers ran this genetic algorithm over thousands, and sometimes hundreds of thousands of generations, and then downloaded the surviving brains into robots that executed the tasks in the outside world.
One of the more complicated tasks the team’s robots worked on required multiple machines to figure out and remember in which order they would leave a room.
The robots were then asked to come back into the room, either in the same order as they left, or in the reverse order.
‘This is difficult because the robots have to ID each other,’ Dr Adami said.
SCIENTISTS MIMIC EVOLUTION WITH DROPLETS OF OIL
- In December 2014 scientists mimicked evolution in the laboratory for the first time using droplets of oil.
- The researchers behind the study claim their work proves that a non-biological system composed of chemicals can be made to evolve.
- The findings mark an important step towards creating synthetic life and may also help scientists to explain how the first biological cells appeared on Earth more than 3.6 billion years ago.
- Evolution was long believed to be a process that only biological creatures were capable of, but recent research aimed towards creating synthetic life has begun to question that idea.
- Professor Lee Cronin, regius chair of chemistry at the University of Glasgow who led the new research, used a robot to create tiny oil droplets from a mixture of four chemicals.
- Each droplet was dropped into a petri dish of water and analysed for three different types of ‘fitness’ over the course of a minute using video cameras.
- The robot then selected the droplet that performed best and the chemical composition of this was used to replicate the experiment, tweaking the mixture slightly each time.
- Over the course of 21 generations, the oil droplets became more stable in the watery world in which they were being dropped.
- This, according to Professor Cronin, mimicked the process of natural selection, which Charles Darwin proposed for driving evolution.
After the genetic algorithm had run its course, the robots seemed to solve the problem by indicating roles to each other with certain motions.Dr Adami believes that evolving robot brains in complicated worlds that force them to interact with each other is the best path toward self-aware intelligence.
‘When robots have to make models of other robots’ brains, they are thinking about thinking,’ he said.
‘We believe this is the onset of consciousness.’
Thinking robots will be extraordinarily useful, Dr Adami says, adding that humanity should have no reason to fear a rise of the machines.
‘When our robots are “born”, they will have a brain that has the capacity to learn, but only has instincts,’ he said.
‘It will take a decade or two of exploration and training for these robots to achieve human-level intelligence, just as is the case with us.’
He added: ‘Previous attempts to design human-like intelligence have failed because we don’t understand how our own brains work.
‘But we know how evolution works and we can speed it up inside of a computer.’
Source: Daily Mail
Join us at: He Is Coming -Are You Ready?
- Experts Warn of Economy Crash – Start Saving Money as Robots Set to Replace Humans
- The ‘Great Delusion’ is Here: Florida Pastor Has a Message for Robots and Humanoids
- The Rise of Robots – How Artificial Intelligence is Taking Over
- Military Plans to Replace One-Fourth of Combat Soldiers with Robots, Says General
- How about Requesting a Loan from a Robot? Japan Replacing Human Workers with AI at Alarming Rate
- Humanoids, Robots and AI: Here are the Creepiest Ones so Far
- A.I. More Dangerous than Nuclear Weapons – The Quiet Confidence in Replacing Humans for Robots
- US Soldiers to Have their Bodies Scanned to Create Virtual Replicas
- Japan to open the World’s First Cyborg Hotel – It isn’t Science Fiction Anymore!
“Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth” – James 5:4 (KJV).
“lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away” 2 Timothy 3:1-5 (KJV).
And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay -Daniel 2:43 (KJV).
“Power and signs and lying wonders”…rejection of truth, and for this “God shall send them a strong delusion that they shall believe a lie” – 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 (KJV).
”..keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith…”-1 Timothy 6:20-21 (KJV).
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment -Hebrews 9:27 (KJV).
Satan, has already set the stage for deception – he tempts and draws in men by the power of knowledge, just as he did with Eve, and the lie of immortality “Ye shall not surely die:.and you will become like God..” -Genesis 3:4-5 (KJV). And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: – Genesis 3:22 (KJV).